Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ACAZORES is offline Member

Kicked out the gym 4 steroid use?

Have you guys ever been kicked out from the gym because you used steroids and the owner didnt like that? I mean using them inside and outside the gym.
    Is there any law that the owner can kick you out from the gym if he knows that you use steroids enen outside the gym?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Have you guys ever been kicked out from the gym because you used steroids and the owner didnt like that? I mean using them inside and outside the gym.
    Is there any law that the owner can kick you out from the gym if he knows that you use steroids enen outside the gym?
    A restaurant can refuse service to anyone, so can a gym.

And what do you mean by 'using them inside the gym' ???

I mean inject for example in the locker room

BigPancho is offline Associate Member

There are SOOOOO many things that could go wrong with tryin' to inject inside the gym. That'd be crazy to consider.

I could see MAYBE poppin' a dbol in the parkin' lot, in your car, before ya go in, but I'd rather do it at home before I left.

Nothin' like the sanctity of your own home. Your home is your castle. Easier to defend........

BigPancho

What If the owner dont like steroid users, and even if you take your steroids at your home, does he has any motive to kick you out?

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    thats absolut grounds for dismissal! theres a HUGE liability for gym owners if someone were to get stuck with your sharp!

if you get caught, expect to be banned!

What If the owner dont like steroid users, and even if you take your steroids at your home, does he has any motive to kick you out?
    I guess he could do whatever he wants. Can't really file any discrimination suits, 'cause that'll flag ya for the rest of your life. Most establishments here in the US have the right to refuse service to anyone within reason, as NewBrew said above. Illegal activity would be a reason, and doubtful that you'd seek legal action.

BigPancho

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    The owner can revoke your membership for what ever reason, especially if your taking your shots in the locker room. If you spend most of your time at the gym talking about your cycles, then that might also be a reason to get kicked out. If you're just big and workout and keep to your self, there shouldn't be a problem. Unless of course they're going for the "Fitness" look and don't want meatheads in their gym. But those kinds of gyms don't have the equipment you need anyways.

Did you guys ever had this expirence or know a friend?

Did you guys ever had this expirence or know a friend?
    no i havent but my gym has signs posted all over warning about steroid use in the gym. not neccesarily steroid use, but steroid use in the gym. guys were dumping sharps in the trash bags which is totally un cool. there are some big mofo's in my gym but they keep to themselves, there are others who talk too much.

i personally would never shoot anywhere but my crib or my bitchs crib. i couldn't imagine shooting myself in the ass in a bathroom stall.

Me is Me is offline Banned

ha

just do juice in your room!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    it's fun to shoot at the gym, but you need to understand that it is a big No-No!

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    it's fun to shoot at the gym, but you need to understand that it is a big No-No!

You're one of those that like to have sex in broom closets and glass elevators, aren't ya?

BigPancho

lilguy43 is offline New Member
    shoot at home man, there is no reason to shoot at the gym you don't have what you need there( sharps contaiers etc..) Plus I am about 99% sure that it isn't as clean as your home facilities and that just leads to unwanted bacteria and viruses that lead to infection and a real pain in the ass for you. sarcastically and literally. as for being kicked out for using it shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep to yourself about it. A gym owner is there to make money and he wouldn't want to lose money by kicking you out unless you are becoming a big problem.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    I've never heard of anyone getting their membership revoked because they appeared to be on steroids . Some gyms like to keep their gyms looking friendly and by you looking like the incredible hulk next to a pee wee herman dad might make new members feal a little uneasy. The owner may also think you could be a gym dealer. Jmo

never thought about the dealer side of it

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    ^ indeed.

It happens all the time at my gym. You see a new member chit chattin with the guys who look ripped asking them what they do etc...it's an easy sale for someone who is in the game. However most guys keep that stuff pretty hidden and choose their clients carefully.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    unless it slin or igf there would be no point or advantage to shooting at the gym.

lunchmeat is offline New Member
    Yeah I don't see any reason to shoot your gear in the locker room, hell I'll be paranoid. However I do shoot my slin at the gym, I put everything in my gym big and dispose it at home. I don't feel paranoid with insulin cos it legal and I do it in the bathroom stall.

slant is offline New Member
    well i wouldn't just snort some coke right at the bar. therefore ,i wouldn't take roids at gym

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slant
    well i wouldn't just snort some coke right at the bar. therefore ,i wouldn't take roids at gym

Man...why would anyone take their gear to the gym?
    Its not show and tell...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I shot at the gym a few times, always quads while sitting in the toilet stall. I always put the syringe back in my gym back. One time though a syringe flew out when I was taking out my clothes, the guy that saw me acted like he didn't see anything at all, thank god.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would expect you to be exiled from the gym for that.

Do you realize the liability you place on the establishment when you do that?

~SC~

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dude you aint smokin in the boys room here you are injecting an illegal substance
    i wouldn't let ya do it in my gym if i owned one and i'm on gear

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    If the owner of my gym kicked out steroid users,
    he would have the gym all to himself...LOL

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    that only type of person that I know that would inject in the gym is the A$$hole who thinks he's cool and wants to show everyone......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by YYZ
    If the owner of my gym kicked out steroid users,
    he would have the gym all to himself...LOL
    Now THAT's funny!!!!!!

Good stuff..............

~SC~

Interficium is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if you're from Portugal then you could inject in the bathroom and swallow d-bols between sets. Anabolic steroids aren't a controled substance over here. It's the same thing as taking an aspirin.

Hell, where I train the gym owner even has a nurse to go there every friday to give the shots to the regular customers who're juicing.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    A restaurant can refuse service to anyone, so can a gym.

And what do you mean by 'using them inside the gym' ???
    WHAT THE HELL are you talking about? a restaurant can refuse to service anyone, at least in America they cant

Um yes a restaurant,a bar, and a gym etc can refuse service to anyone in america.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilguy43
    Um yes a restaurant,a bar, and a gym etc can refuse service to anyone in america.
    you're nuts....the only way a restaurant can refuse you is if you did something to them,.such as not pay and leave, got into a fight inside,..something of that nature..the cant look at someone and decided to refuse service to them as a gym cant look at someone and thinks he might be on steroids so they give him no memership. now if the owner of the gym new a guy very well,..like years..and new that he was a heavy user and supplier,..he may take it upon hiself to refuse him

j martini is offline Member
    There was an amp of winstrol found in my gym. Some guy stood on it and it shattered he told the girl working on the desk.

I am friendly with her so she kept it to herself knowing that i would be blamed for it as i am the only serious bodybuilder in my gym.

She told me about it and i assured her it was not mine.

The OutLord is offline Member

ha ha ha lol.. funy... he he

The OutLord is offline Member
    i think its very stupid to inject in the gym.....

Some time i am on a lokal gym... not always on my one gym

..AND if som funy folk whant me to get some urine from me to the lab..!

i thing i take some pointles headache Tab and throw it in the face or something

and say.. - This tab is (RUSSIAN 5mg / dbol thia 5 or something)

and have a good hearty laugh to degrade them....!

... LOL The thought have realy hit me meny times.. when that day IS the day...!!!

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    well ive been kicked out of a gym for gruntting they said i was inhibiting a intimidating atmosphere....."THE JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE SUCKS" that was only being there for a week. Also i dont think they can refuse service to anyone isnt that why we have the bill of rights and why black people in the 60's performed "sit-ins" in white serving only resturaunts. JMO

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    what made u want to inject inside of the gym..its a gym not a MLB locker room!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you should not have been taking juice in the locker room sorry

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would like to see them kick me out of my gym, I've been going there before they had 45lb plates, a back machine was broke (my fav) for like 5 months now, they keep making up a excuse y it isnt fixed, so in return my membership expired and I would pay for 2 months. Not trying to be a tuff guy, but when an eliptical machine breaks they get that shit fixed the next day, thats why womwn shouldnt manage a gym, at least the one managing mine!!!NY

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    thats what the bathroom is for. And about the gym injecting, wtf, why would you chance driving with it, and it doesnt matter when you shot, so it just retarded! Dumbest thing I've heard in a while!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information