kfont12 is offline Associate Member

arimidex and nolva diff

what is the difference(uses) between arimidex and nolva?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, meaning that it inhibits the testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

Nolvadex is a receptor agonist I believe. It competes for the estrogen binding sites, preventing estrogen buildup.

Arimidex is taken a lot on cycle to prevent bloating from water retention, but being that it inhibits the aromatization of test to estrogen, it theoretically inhibits gains. Some estrogen is a good thing, just not a $hitload.

Nolvadex keeps the estrogen from building up in a different way, but also could inhibit gains.

Don't take the two together, as they're contraindicated for combined use. The Nolvadex lowers the plasma levels of arimidex in the body, so you're doin' a whole bunch of nothin' with the both of em.

Personally, I like Nolvadex WHEN I NEED IT, and not throughout the cycle. That, plus Clomid also make a good PCT.

BigPancho

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro, thats a myth that Nolvadex inhibits gains. I use 10-20mg ed though my whole cycle with no problems with gains.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    agreed

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    bro, thats a myth that Nolvadex inhibits gains. I use 10-20mg ed though my whole cycle with no problems with gains.
    so do you think arimidex does inhibit gains?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Not a chemist here by any means. Just basing off the fact that SOME estrogen is needed for muscle building. Since ALL estrogen isn't blocked by Nolva, there's also the possibility for no problems with gains. Personal pref really, I just go towards the way that my gains for sure aren't hindered.

No slight to you either for your thoughts.

BigPancho

Thread Information