xxterxx is offline Associate Member

clen give me tremors but no fat loss??

hi guys..i just tried clenbuterol 3 days ago..working from 20mcg per day to 60 mcg per day... i dont feel any thermogenic effect...i can only feel my hands shaking and my body feels weak...my hands kept shaking for a few hours.....how long does the thermogenic effect kick in? or should i combine it with anything else?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    man u dont need to actually feel anything for the clen to be working. give it a bit longer, then look at ur results. iv been on it bout 2 weeks, strict diet, and i can rly notice a difference, and yet i dont get any side effects- i never feel warm, i dnt shake, i dnt cramp up. just stick it out, but make sure ur doing ur cardio and drinkn a hell of a lot of water, and GET THE DIET RIGHT!

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    i dont get any side effects- i never feel warm, i dnt cramp up.
    Lucky bastard

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    i no, and its from AR-R so i no its good stuff! but helkl am i noticing a difference, the stuff is awesome!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Only a few days, and your expecting fat loss?
    If the shakes are too much for U, lower the dose...

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Im taking 120mcg in my 8th day and have lost 5.5 pounds so far. Give it time it does work.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Why do people like to take this shit? It seems far more dangerous than something like winny, or eq, or var, all of which are used in cutting cycles to promote fat loss. Can anyone here make a good case as to why clen is better than the above mentioned substances for cutting? Do the rewards really outweigh the risks to your cardiovascular system?

Hell, why not just snort some coke to lose weight? Couldn't be any worse on the cardiovascular system than clen (Plus you get a really great ****ing high.)

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Hell, why not just snort some coke to lose weight? Couldn't be any worse on the cardiovascular system than clen (Plus you get a really great ****ing high.)
    this is the most retarded thing I have ever hear. I hope your jokeing.
    used in moderate doses clen is very effective and safe. the key is not to over do it. like any steroid , higher doses can mean problems. As for winny or var, they do not permote fatloss. they are anobolic and build muscle, also used as a great hardener if body fat is already low. that is why people will say not to use winny if bf% is high. you wont see the results.

Yes, I was being facetious about the coke thing. I actually hate stimulants. I took ephedrine a while back before it was banned and I felt horrible: splitting headaches, feeling like I was going to pass out, sleeplessness--it sucked bigtime.

So when I do a cutting cycle I want to avoid any kind stimulants. If that means I have to do twice as much cardio, then that's what I'll do.

And I think you're wrong at least about var not promoting fat loss.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Yes, I was being facetious about the coke thing. I actually hate stimulants. I took ephedrine a while back before it was banned and I felt horrible: splitting headaches, feeling like I was going to pass out, sleeplessness--it sucked bigtime.

So when I do a cutting cycle I want to avoid any kind stimulants. If that means I have to do twice as much cardio, then that's what I'll do.

And I think you're wrong at least about var not promoting fat loss.
    increas in muscle tissue will burn more fat, but I dont believe the durg itself will. but no doubt var, test and cardio and a kickass diet make for a wicked cutting cycle.

bump for more info on the var thing

Teegunn is offline Banned
    If you have the shakes, your body is already burning more calories than it would normally - ergo you should lose some BF if you have this "side" from Clen . The "shakes" are the most common side of Clen anyway, I believe. It means its working. Also, you may have ramped up too fast from 20 to 60 mcg. Try staying at 40 or under for a couple of weeks and see what happens. In fact, I am going to start using some low-dose clen again right now. I have been off for about 1.5 months now.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I think var does increase fat loss. I read an article about it once and all i remember it saying was var caused "Involuntary weight-loss" amongst the other things regarding fat loss, this was all I can remember. If I could find the link then I'd post it but I dunno where I read it! But, I have found this from hookers var steroid profile -

"Now here’s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat burning properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we’d call a “fat-burning steroid”. Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no excercise. In addition, weight gained with ‘var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you’ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you’re regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent."

If you look at his post on the following link, you'll see the graphs to prove the increased fat loss -

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369

hope this helps

Thread Information