russia dog is offline Member

i don;t get the water bloat concept

when you bloated during cycle....will your water level go back to what it was before you start the cycle??? or u need to shred extra water

Johnny G is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    when you bloated during cycle....will your water level go back to what it was before you start the cycle??? or u need to shred extra water
    I am not sure if I understand, but I think your question was, during a cycle when retaining water, does your body stop retaining that water when you come off. To answer you question simply, yes. That all depends on your hormone levels (example: estrogen levels, etc...)

russia dog is offline Member
    im talking the level of water that was retained.....
    let's say my body water was 40.....before cycle... during cycle i retained 80.... after the cycle will it go backj to 40?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    im talking the level of water that was retained.....
    let's say my body water was 40.....before cycle... during cycle i retained 80.... after the cycle will it go backj to 40?
    Yep...and it pretty much happens automatically. Just wait for your testosterone or estrogen or other female hormones to drop back down to normal and the water weight goes away as easy as a few extra trips to the bathroom peeing. Doesnt have to be worked off or dietted off like fat, it just drops off on its own.

Thread Information