slant is offline New Member

u all convinced me,test test test

two weeks into var50 mg ed/win50 mg ed/primo 50mg ed.weeks 1-8 winny.weeks 1-10 var and primo.i am convinced i should throw some test in. on hand i have 12 amps sus250.this is all i have to work with i do not have enough money for any other gear.very concerned about gyno bloat water.i have no anti-e's in hand.could i shoot sus250 once a week?i know this is not alot but i wasn't planning on using test at all.i have read numerous posts about adding test to a cycle like mine.you guys have convinced me.imo with this small amount i shoiuld not have to worry about gyno bloat water.any thoughts would be appreciated i am a newbie.jim 6'; 220, 18bf . and again i know test prop or enth would probably be better but i cannot afford anymore gear

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no get some more sust that's no where near enough if you had test e or test c you could have run 250mg ew but sust no. Also why have you got no anti-e
    are you going to run a p.c.t ?

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Have I seen you before, under another name?

locky619 is offline New Member
    pct is a must if you are not running one youve got balls(but not for long)

you absolutely have not seen me under another name.my name is jim 32 yrs. old.and i will be on post cycle therapy at end of cycle.and i thought sus stays active in the sysytem for up to a month after last shot that is why with sus pct therapy is not started right away.usually two weeks if i am wrong please excuse me thanx jim

Let us now compare these posts, some by TheMindOfRoss and Slant. Just look at the writing... "BIG and small TEXT used different--".
    And Slant is over the night changing writing skills/pattern...

Quote Originally Posted by slant
    two weeks into var50 mg ed/win50 mg ed/primo 50mg ed.weeks 1-8 winny.weeks 1-10 var and primo.i am convinced i should throw some test in. on hand i have 12 amps sus250.this is all i have to work with i do not have enough money for any other gear.very concerned about gyno bloat water.i have no anti-e's in hand.could i shoot sus250 once a week?i know this is not alot but i wasn't planning on using test at all.i have read numerous posts about adding test to a cycle like mine.you guys have convinced me.imo with this small amount i shoiuld not have to worry about gyno bloat water.any thoughts would be appreciated i am a newbie.jim 6'; 220, 18bf . and again i know test prop or enth would probably be better but i cannot afford anymore gear
    could i run winny tabs one day and inject the next and continue pattern throughout cycle?i have the full winny part of my cycle this way.i dont want to have to buy more.or DOES IT HAVE TO be the same,jim
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Who has USED T-BOL (Oral Turinabol )???

I have read all of the literature on this RARE compound, but there seems to be little experience with it, even on other boards. I have some on the way, so I was wondering if anyone has USED it--either alone, or in conjunction with other anabolics.

It seems to be a very promising drug.
    i am 33 curruntly 223lbs,6',natural endomorph mass(huge arms shoulders and chest).I AM A LONG WAY FROM MY CUTTING CYCLE(I NEED TO SHARPEN MY DIET AND MY WORKOUT AND LOSE MORE WEIGHT!)i refuse to be hasty and cycle now. I KNOW I AM NOT READY! i will be runnning 30 mg a day of anavar,200 mg of primo a week for 9 weeks when ready??this is a great combo for me i beleive for zero estrogen conversion.i dont want to worry about gyno and water retention.i am coming off a rough couple Of years and have worked very hard to get most of my fat off and preserve my muscle these last 3 months.are there any other drugs i can incorporate into my cycle?i am looking too strictly cut,shred body fat and preserve as much muscle as possible.i have on hand from 3 years ago reforvit b(alot),2500mgs of deca,2500 mg of sus,100 stanazolol tabs.i dont want to use many of these because of gyno and water. but could i take any of the dian or deca AT VERY SMALL DOSES too preserve mass(of course i would have anti e's on hand just in case)?and should i incorporate my stanz.tabs into my cutting ,according to my calculations i would need more.and last im not into clen or t3 tried years ago from LIQ. reasearch and did not agree with me.i will probably hit the eca.I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL INPUT SUGGESTIONS AND HELP, JIM,U.S.A
    Agree anyone?

BUSTED

yo buddy what the **** is your problem.i am under this name only and that is it!i asked a ****in ?. not to be accused of being a liar!

That is NOT the right way to react. This just convince ME even more

and your basing your claims one my use of big and small text and writing context?what are you and asshole.people like you are the reason why newbies get flamed.i am not the most knowledgable person here by far but i am her to learn and get advice.if you want to be a bitch and nit pick at me for no reason go ****ing join a pms(post menstral cyccle) forum where you will fit in with all the other bitches

please excuse my language and hostility everyone but this is bullshit.i ask a / and i gert called a liar.jim

and your basing your claims one my use of big and small text and writing context?what are you and asshole.people like you are the reason why newbies get flamed.i am not the most knowledgable person here by far but i am her to learn and get advice.if you want to be a bitch and nit pick at me for no reason go ****ing join a pms(post menstral cyccle) forum where you will fit in with all the other bitches

OK

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    His name is Jim Ross. He has been banned once under TheMindOfRoss. Now he operates under Slant. He lives in Orlando Florida and works at a SubWay sandwich store located on Orange Blossom Trail. He is 32 yrs. old (33 in month). Ban him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    His name is Jim Ross. He has been banned once under TheMindOfRoss. Now he operates under Slant. He lives in Orlando Florida and works at a SubWay sandwich store located on Orange Blossom Trail. He is 32 yrs. old (33 in month). Ban him!!!!
    He had another name as well, think it was "Me is Me" or something like that... also banned.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE BUSTED

Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    This clown works at Subway? Why does that not surprise me?

ant_8u is offline Senior Member

slant

<----- Slant!!!

Thread Information