Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member

long or short cycle advocation

well I have read some of the most controversial threads in this board and the most that have called my attention are the test for every cycle threads and the short cycles are bad! Most hard core lifters and BBs are against short cycles and in favor of test wiht every cycle( agains the mindofrossbelif, who advocated short cycles and no test in some cycles! I like short cycles actually, I am not a professional BB and I will never be but I like lifting and BBing and I like what I get out of short cycles. Against most popular belief they give some good results to some members. even winny or var only cycles give some good results wihtout test to some people and we all have seen or heard this by experience of others. Most of the controversy is giving bad advice to newbiees about short cycling, oral only cycles, no test cycles etc etc etc. What calls my attention is why whenever someone posts cycles that are more than 4 months long with very heavy doses and not mgs but gms used weekly no one seems to think that this is also bad for thair health and no one seems to get on their back and start cotraindication or flaming this mambers. I personally think that every one has the right to choose their own way of cycling developing thier knowlede and understanding of AAS. I am not agains long cycles if thats your choice and u think thats what is right for u all I can do is give my opinion and whether is right or wrong the use of AAS lies within the individual's responsibility.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if done correctly long cycles will do no more harm than short cycles. so when this is the case, would you rather go 4 weeks putting on 1-2lbs a week, or 16 weeks?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    short cycles suck

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    short cycles suck
    yeah anything less than 6 months blows!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I dunno - but I'm experimenting with a short cycle at the mo - 8 weeks of Prop & Tbol - on week 4 and its going pretty well - trying a kind of in and out mission for this one. The reason is I feel a bit crap when I'm on for some reason so I wanna try & spend more time off.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I dunno - but I'm experimenting with a short cycle at the mo - 8 weeks of Prop & Tbol - on week 4 and its going pretty well - trying a kind of in and out mission for this one. The reason is I feel a bit crap when I'm on for some reason so I wanna try & spend more time off.

you can easily run 8 weeks of prop........not really a short cycle...just depends on what drugs you are doing.......

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you suggesting... you can come off?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    short cycles suck
    OK.
    most people come to this board to learn the proper way to use as. the most hardcore guys are the most educated, and give great advice. but many novice users don't like to go more than mabey eight weeks or so on low dosages. why? because ya'll at one point were beginners and didn't want to take more than you could handle; took low doses and were satisfied with it, or just didn't want to grow a dependency on juice. mabey y'all can tolerate us insead of "pushing" more juice on us.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    well I have read some of the most controversial threads in this board and the most that have called my attention are the test for every cycle threads and the short cycles are bad! Most hard core lifters and BBs are against short cycles and in favor of test wiht every cycle( agains the mindofrossbelif, who advocated short cycles and no test in some cycles! I like short cycles actually, I am not a professional BB and I will never be but I like lifting and BBing and I like what I get out of short cycles. Against most popular belief they give some good results to some members. even winny or var only cycles give some good results wihtout test to some people and we all have seen or heard this by experience of others. Most of the controversy is giving bad advice to newbiees about short cycling, oral only cycles, no test cycles etc etc etc. What calls my attention is why whenever someone posts cycles that are more than 4 months long with very heavy doses and not mgs but gms used weekly no one seems to think that this is also bad for thair health and no one seems to get on their back and start cotraindication or flaming this mambers. I personally think that every one has the right to choose their own way of cycling developing thier knowlede and understanding of AAS. I am not agains long cycles if thats your choice and u think thats what is right for u all I can do is give my opinion and whether is right or wrong the use of AAS lies within the individual's responsibility.
    Where is the question?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it all depends on the kind of juice youre takin,its not worth to do a 8 week cycle with deca or EQ imo.
    but test prop and tren ace for example can be run for that time with some serieus results.

-rodge

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Where is the question?
    u just made it!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    u just made it!
    How clever.

Thread Information