oakes55555 is offline New Member

Primobolan oral only cycle

I have my hands on a bunch of oral primobolan , and I am thinking of doing an all oral only primobolan cycle. What would be an optimal dose a day thinking about 75 to 100 mg a day for 10 weeks. Also should I break the dosages apart iek 3 a day or something. I know I won't gain that much but i am not looking to. All I want is about 5 or 10 pounds and to get a litttle more shredded. DO you guys think that this can be achieved. Thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral Primo is so weak man I'd just forget it and give it to a girl at the gym. Var cycles are one thing, but oral primo isn't worth the water you swallow it with for a man... Its safe to say 10lbs lean would be impossible since an injectable Primo only cycle usualy only yeilds 10-15lbs, 15 being the absolute ceiling and 10 being more reasonable. 5lbs maybe, but in 10 weeks you could put on 5lbs naturally.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Oral Primo is so weak man I'd just forget it and give it to a girl at the gym. Var cycles are one thing, but oral primo isn't worth the water you swallow it with for a man... Its safe to say 10lbs lean would be impossible since an injectable Primo only cycle usualy only yeilds 10-15lbs, 15 being the absolute ceiling and 10 being more reasonable. 5lbs maybe, but in 10 weeks you could put on 5lbs naturally.

agree.......oral primo only = female cycle

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    why not stick if ur gonna do primo??

oakes55555 is offline New Member

ok

anything else so even at 125 mg a day nothing???

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    give it to yer ole lady you don't need that stuff

Thread Information