FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

British Dragon Andropen 5 ester test, anyone heard of or feedback?

ANDROPEN 275 - (275mg/ml ) 20ml vial

Click to enlarge
    Pharmaceutical Name: Andropen

Chemical name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate , Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate

Product Desription: Andropen is a combination of five of testosterone. The presence of the acetate ester allows trinabol to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Testosterone is a male sexual hormone with pronounced, mainly androgenic action, possessing the biological and therapeutic properties of the natural hormone. It is normally produced in women in small physiological quantities. In addition to the specific action that determines the sexual characteristics of the individual, testosterone also has a general anabolic action, manifested in enhancement of protein synthesis. Under the effect of testosterone, body weight increases and urea excretion is reduced. High doses suppress the production of hypophyseal gonadotropin, while low doses stimulate it. It has an antitumor effect on mammary gland metastases

Each multidose vial contains:
    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate,
    90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate ,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate,
    75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate .

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    I heard it hurts like a mofo

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    The injection might be a little painful, similar to Sustenon 250, due to the inclusion of short ester testosterones. I honestly don't see the benefit of a product like this over taking cypionate or enanthate , especially considering Sustenon (and probably this product as well) is usually more expensive that enan or cyp. I think people think that 5 different types much be better than one. But test is test, the esters don't add anything special to the effects.

The only advantage to combination testosterones is that the short ester roids will kickstart the cycle a little bit faster, not much of an advantage.

I must admit I'm biased though, I'm a big fan of cypionate and enanthate.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    You heard right! Combination roids always hurt more.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Looks like one of those items which sound great but aren't very practical, unless you like pain. Peace

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    pointless if you ask me. Just get enanth and prop to kick start it. Too easy.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see the benefit of all of those esters, that combination is overkill and the doses are pointless. Here's a better one:
    1cc 100mg/ml Test Prop
    1cc 250 mg/ml Test Enan

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    the reason they put all five is because for the people that believe sus. is the best, then if when they see this has 5 esters blended they will think this is better. Prop./enanthate or Prop./cyp. would be just as good or better IMO.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Well keep in mind its designed for medical purposes...The combination of the esters is for less frequent injections for HRT, as I understand it..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Well keep in mind its designed for medical purposes...The combination of the esters is for less frequent injections for HRT, as I understand it..
    It is a UG lab, it was not designed for medical purposes. I have no idea why everyone thinks this stuff is human grade. It may be made in human grade standards or it may not, don't get me wrong, but you will never find it at a Rite-Aid or Wal-Greens pharmacy.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-12-2005 at 03:07 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    yes it does im on my 6 week and love it. but the truth is it is not worth the pain. if you mix it with b-12 it is better mut to make it 100% pain less you need to mix 1ml test to 1.5 b-12

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i read something the other day about some red dragon pharmaceuticla that was a fraud

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

kidju is offline New Member
    I am in that business and I can tell you that there is a diferenca between all those esters and enanth.I am from eastern europe and have used GALENIKA enanth,its very good and much cheaper but andropen is better.You decide what you want enanth does not hurt that I can tell you from personal experiance.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Prop > That crap due to the fact those esters are taking up added space where test could be

Hmm!

Andropen sounds good in theory, I'm sure it works well, just hate those painful ass shots.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    The injection might be a little painful, similar to Sustenon 250, due to the inclusion of short ester testosterones. I honestly don't see the benefit of a product like this over taking cypionate or enanthate , especially considering Sustenon (and probably this product as well) is usually more expensive that enan or cyp. I think people think that 5 different types much be better than one. But test is test, the esters don't add anything special to the effects.

The only advantage to combination testosterones is that the short ester roids will kickstart the cycle a little bit faster, not much of an advantage.

I must admit I'm biased though, I'm a big fan of cypionate and enanthate.
    Sust. hurts LOL

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I see no purpose at all... other than to drain your wallet. ALL labs love to do this, say you can buy Test for $100 and Tren for $150, well why not sell a combination Test/Tren blend for $300... you'd be surprised how many people get sucked into that crap. Just buy Test E and anything else you want separate.

No Pain No Game!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I started out on sus, and switched to Andropen about a week and half in. Picked up right where the sus left off. I inject 137.5 mg (1/2 cc) eod.

My first couple of sus injects hurt like a mofo. I couldn't sit on my right cheek for a week. But my body rapidly grew accustomed to it. So by the time I started the Andropen I was feeling ZERO pain after injection. M

Maybe I'm just lucky and my body can adapt to a multi-ester compound better than most.

Anway, monday will be the start of my 5th week and I'm already up 14 lbs, with very little bloating and minimal fat gain.
    Last edited by SensP; 05-22-2005 at 11:56 AM.

I used sust and must say it didnt hurt a bit but also didnt work at all,I gained nothing.I was thinking of trying andropen myself,test enanth from GALENIKA works but not enough.Any toughts?

Thread Information