fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

heart attacks..raw raw

i been doin some constructive reading and the only thing im a bit afraid of is i keep hearing about people who are healthy with no heart conditions falling dead from clem, roids etc. have they found a reason why this happens or do you randomly drop dead? any info would be good cause i been thinking of taking clem after my sustanon 250 cycle but the more i hear about people falling down dead the more it scares me !

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u mean clen right. only advice i can give u is not to use it if ur that scared, but if u do just listen to ur body. if u feel like something really isnt right u will know. check ur blood pressure regularly. u wont just drop dead, ur body always shows side effects if ur rejecting it.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    bro there are so many people out there that use steroids i would say less then 1% of the populationg who take steroids die from it and plsu the ones who die from it either dont know what they are doing and havnt researched their material or they are abusers. i have a buddy whos on clen though who took 100mcgs about 4 or 5 days ago and he said when he woke up he said it felt as if his heart stopped and he had mass pains in his heart region, so i would be careful with clen, but tons of people use clen and get great result also depends of your genetics and how your body will handle it.

thx, im not really scared I just am confused with the whole people dropping dead thing...this wont happen to me tho...cause im to beautiful, lol...yea i ment clen to i cant think with this flippin fever i have(shaking off a cold should be fine tommorow)

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Steroids killed me once

anna nicole smith once dropped dead after eating a sandwich to...just fyi...shes fine now tho

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Steroids killed me once
    sorry to hear it bro.

Thread Information