beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Isoflavones and Sterioids... do they mix?

Hey guys, I've got a question and it may be for someone in the medical field, but maybe someone on here will know..

Isoflavones, as we all know, have great health benefits. The main iso that tags along with the other two in the molecular structure has the same structure as estrogen, therefor competes for the receptor similar to that of anti-e's, and also has an effect on the test side as well. Does anyone know if a diet high in iso (i.e., soy milk, beans, etc.) will hinder the effects of the cycle? From all of my research, I am concluding that this would be a great anti e while doing a cycle just for some self security versus running anti-e's.. Not to get me wrong, I am still taking anti-e's post cycle, and during if the need arises... just curious if anyone has any input.

Thanks

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Im curious too

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    After what I've read before in other nutrition forums, soya proteinpowder in high doses (normal for BB's) will affect the estrogen level in a BAD way...

Therefore I personally never use more than 10gram of 100% soyaprotein (vitamines added), mixed with the 50gram whey/casein and extra 10gram pure L-glutamin.

They say that a safe range is 40 mg per day with no side effects, but of course this doesn't apply to us juicers. I think I'll just add the 8 grams from the soy milk and whatever I get from the beans until I find out more. Please keep this post going... I'd like to learn more on this.

Thanks

Looks like a long wait here to get some more answers..

Thread Information