Thread: is it possible

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

is it possible

to single handedly **** up my hormone production on 1 cycle of sustanon 250 500 mgs a week shot eod, at age 21?

It's improbable...but I suppose possible...

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro im only 19 and people are telling me i may have ****ed up my natural test production, right now if you take it it will shut it down, but at such a young age and with the proper PCT, you will be fine. i asked this to a doctor over on IFL. and told me this. good luck with as i need the luck too

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    to single handedly **** up my hormone production on 1 cycle of sustanon 250 500 mgs a week shot eod, at age 21?

same as everyone else. Could happen but prabably isnt going to..........

I started at 19, and got blood work every 6 months, and when I was off cycle, my test levels were always within normal range.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good reason to not bother with gear until you hit your late 20's, when your test production is beginning to drop. May as well keep endogenous production up during your youth, and get the benefit of all that free, safe, legal, hassle-free test instead of replacing it with illegal, possibly unsafe, troublesome, expensive stuff you have to inject.

After proper pct, you should recover or at least begin to recover. Everyone is different. Test-only is very kind to the body, and recovery generally is not a serious issue. At most, your levels should only be depleted for a few months.

Thread Information