FlexEm13 is offline Junior Member

Some general questions...help!

how do u take clomid? i see the picture and is that a pin i see ?? I really hope you dont have to inject clomid i was hoping it was a pill or drinking liquid. Also, is it legal?

im on a deca /winny cycle im going to gnc today to pick up some trib to take during my cycle. when im finished with the cycle i will run some 6-oxo or possibly another product that is more enhanced than 6-oxo (any suggestions?) i will also do a cycle of creatine and i want to do clomid or novalex but I am not sure how to get it. i can order it but not if i have to inject it.

Any suggestions on the best brand of trib (possibly one they will sell at gnc) and is 6-oxo good or is there something better that does the same thing??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid is taken orally, either by swallowing a liquid or tablets. It is an essential part of PCT. It can be attained by the boards sponsors.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

How long have you been on Deca /Winny? This cycle doesnt look good to me, where is the Test?

Nolvadex can be used in place of the 6-oxo at 10mg/ED whilst on cycle and 20mg/ED during PCT (as above).

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    First off, Deca is very suppressive, and I think it's a mistake not to run it with test, but that's just my opinion.
    I don't know what pic you're referring to about Clomid, but you take it in pill or liquid form. Usually clomid or nolva for PCT only, but during the cycle if you need it. And yes, it is legal, but legal with a script. Not over-the-counter.
    Personally, I think you should have had your Novla and/or Clomid supplies worked out before you got into your Deca/Winny cycle.
    But I would pass on the Trib during your cycle, Deca is so suppressive I don't think any trib would do anything for you while on cycle. Tribullus is pretty mild, so high doses of it can help your test levels get up to a good level AFTER your cycle, but not while you're on cycle. You'd be wasting your money. But that may depend on how much Deca you are doing, but I think even a little Deca can shut you down.
    And I would stay away from 6-OXO too. Others may disagree, but I think it is just some overpriced crap for use with AAS. For PCT you'll need clomid or nolva.

thanx guys

i am on my second week i do 50 mgs of winny monday wednesday and fridays
    i do 300 mg of deca on mondays.

i am taking omega complex fish oils, milk thistle, and MEGA MEN. I am also finishing up a bottle of CE2 ester creatine.

I did a cycle of deca and test 2 years ago. worked nice but I didnt want to add the test in this cycle. I have heard good results from just deca and winny although many of you might disagree.

i want to get clomid but i am not sure how smart of an idea it iwll be to order it to my house. I definately want to go and get some trib and based on wat sassquatch just said i will save the trib for post cycle rather than during my cycle. i will only take the 6-0xO if i cannot get my hands of nolvalex or clomid.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You should try hard to at least get some nolva (tamoxifen citrate). It can be purchased online as a reasearch chemical, legal that way. An anti-E like that is the only thing that can counteract symptoms of gyno if you get it. 6-OXO and trib wont do anything for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    You should try hard to at least get some nolva (tamoxifen citrate). It can be purchased online as a reasearch chemical, legal that way. An anti-E like that is the only thing that can counteract symptoms of gyno if you get it. 6-OXO and trib wont do anything for that.
    Nolvadex will not help with progesterone gyno so this statement isnt entirely correct. You need to get some Vit b-6 200mg/ED to combat this. You may need some Dostinex or Bromo.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    thanx guys

i am on my second week i do 50 mgs of winny monday wednesday and fridays
    i do 300 mg of deca on mondays.

i am taking omega complex fish oils, milk thistle, and MEGA MEN. I am also finishing up a bottle of CE2 ester creatine.

I did a cycle of deca and test 2 years ago. worked nice but I didnt want to add the test in this cycle. I have heard good results from just deca and winny although many of you might disagree.

i want to get clomid but i am not sure how smart of an idea it iwll be to order it to my house. I definately want to go and get some trib and based on wat sassquatch just said i will save the trib for post cycle rather than during my cycle. i will only take the 6-0xO if i cannot get my hands of nolvalex or clomid.
    Its extremly obvious you havent researched this cycle at all. If you have only been taking it for 2 weeks I'd end the cycle now and get all the right AS, anti-e's and supplements then start again. I can see you running into more problems if you carry on this cycle.

Firstly, you NEED some form of Test, Enan or Cyp would be better.

Second, you need to do way more research on both AS and anti-e's then think about using them correctly. Winny 50mg Mon/Wed/Fri is a total waste of time and money.

Do some more research, all the information is here for you on this site, use the search feature.

i appreciate ur input. but i am not a bodybuilder nor am i looking to enter into competitions. i know deca and winny will cut me up and add some lean mass. i am going to try my best to get clomid or nolva befor emy cycle eneds. i am also getting trib today to start when im done as well and some more creatine to do pct as well.

besides from the vitamins and multis i listed above, anything else i should take with the deca and winny to increase levels of testosterone dont be smart and say test aas..any legal supps in gnc to raise the levels?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    i appreciate ur input. but i am not a bodybuilder nor am i looking to enter into competitions. i know deca and winny will cut me up and add some lean mass. i am going to try my best to get clomid or nolva befor emy cycle eneds. i am also getting trib today to start when im done as well and some more creatine to do pct as well.

besides from the vitamins and multis i listed above, anything else i should take with the deca and winny to increase levels of testosterone dont be smart and say test aas..any legal supps in gnc to raise the levels?
    You are not going to like this:
    what people above are telling you is totaly right. it appears you do not know what you are doing, so lets try and fix it.
    Deca is not a cutter. it is used as a bulker. it will help put on size, as well you will hold a lot of water and get a bloated look till you come off. Winny is a cutter, but has a very short half life. around 8 hours I believe, so shooting 3 times a week will not help. winny needs to be used every day.
    As for raising test levels, I am going to be a smart ass and say TEST.
    deca shuts down natural production very hard. I dont believe there is any thing you can get over the counter that will help. and that is the reason we recommend test. with out it you can get sides like: lethargy, lack of agression, LIMP DICK just to give a few. test is the main ingrediant to grow.
    no test = no happy. if I were you I would stop this cycle, do your research and start again with every thing you need. Add test. it is cheap, there is no reason not to. it will also make recovery and pct a lot faster and you will retain more gains.
    good luck bro

Thread Information