kfont12 is offline Associate Member

chances of being busted.

what do you think the chances of being busted are if you have never and don't sell gear but you have a personal supply for yourself? how long should you be worried about receiving your gear about being busted? do you feel ordering research chemicals from arr could lead to suspicion and being investigated? thanks for the thoughts

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    canada or US

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    For your second question: will ordering research chems raise suspicion? No. The authorites don't investigate that way. Investigations begin only upon suspicion of illegal activity, and purchasing chemicals for research is not illegal.
    As far as your chances of being caught by keeping a supply for yourself: that all depends on common sense, and how you use it. Usually, when a person gets caught it's due to a lapse in common sense (i.e., temporary stupidity, like bragging about your AAS use to your buddies at school or something. Or having some vials of test on the passenger seat when you get pulled over for a moving violation).

in canada they usually just take it away in which case you can usually get it back, i dont believe it is illeagle to posess for personal use in canada, but i might be wrong, a cop told me that.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    in canada they usually just take it away in which case you can usually get it back, i dont believe it is illeagle to posess for personal use in canada, but i might be wrong, a cop told me that.
    that is true. in canada personal use is ok.
    as for research supplies, I have had an order of clomid seized. it was not from ar-r . now every time I go across the border they say I have been accused of trying to import steroids , and I get searched bigtime

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    that is true. in canada personal use is ok.
    as for research supplies, I have had an order of clomid seized. it was not from ar-r. now every time I go across the border they say I have been accused of trying to import steroids, and I get searched bigtime
    Right, if you take clomid across the border, I think they might consider that illegal exportation of prescription meds. When buying research chems you should probably buy from a source in your home country, or get it mailed.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    I think I may be moving to canada. Is their a demand for RNs there?

yes there is, especially out west
    i love it here
    *cop* "oh you got steroids ? oh well there are ppl getting murdered, i think ill do catch them, here's your steroids back"

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    I think I may be moving to canada. Is their a demand for RNs there?
    I think there is a demand for RNs everywhere?

Is it very easy to be prescribed them there in canada. i know they have a sweet ass health care system.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Depends where you order from and how well you guys ships...
    Story out now about a guy that had a controlled delivery over
    1,000 d-bol tabs which really isn't alot, so you just never know...
    Package came from a international and customs found the contents...

It only takes onetime... Research Chems are still fine, but other gear
    is a very hot topic with LE and it's not going to cool down anytime
    soon either...

Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    what do you think the chances of being busted are if you have never and don't sell gear but you have a personal supply for yourself? how long should you be worried about receiving your gear about being busted? do you feel ordering research chemicals from arr could lead to suspicion and being investigated? thanks for the thoughts

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    what about ordering a small supply from canada to the US do u think theres a high risk of getting caught

chris2wire is offline Member
    Canada seems much less risky than mexico or china or something... but, you can still be caught.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Canada seems much less risky than mexico or china or something... but, you can still be caught.
    Indeed, I know for a fact that mexico is very heavily watched.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    There is always that chance and it totally is a shame, as one person said earlier, there are a lot better things that cops can spend thier time on. Most here are juice heads themselves. I have always found it easier to allow other people to assume the risk of bringing into the US. Those that do it seem to have a very lax attitude about it or know somebody who ships it to several locations till it arrives at the desired destination. Now that it is through customs and in the US, u have a much better chance of just being worried about ur next shot. Regardless, I see that a lot of u are thinking of what ur method might be to get some stuff for hard earned mass. I have never felt much risk myself other than when i meet up with my buddy and have it in my car. Also all my friends in the military or across the US, even as far as some pacific islands places that need no mention, have all been happy with me helping them out.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

Getting your goodies

Oh and to ur question as far as ordering from arr, that is ur call. I have never given it a thought. But i can imagine that a company supplying such products while not being so quiet about it would turn me off. I just prefer to get it with the others taking the risk. And if people choose other ways thats up to them. And personally i would like to see what i am buying before i get it. And believe me when i say that there is more than enough to go around where i live, u will even see a rise in requests during the different seasons. I however have none in my house, dont care to ask the locations of the products, and maintain more of a business relationship with my sources. Pretty much, its whatever whenever, and has been for about just over 4 years. This is my first attempt chatting about this on any site on this subject. Pretty impressed by it, and glad to have found it. Look forward to comments.
    Last edited by Charged_UP; 06-21-2005 at 03:47 AM. Reason: just didnt read right

Thread Information