sp33dg33k is offline Member

Question super clen question

since super clen is said to be 10x more effective than reg clen and that you are supposed to start off with a 1/4 tab and work your way up. how do you cycle this stuff?

CYCLEON Guest
    if you got any brains ------> you dont.

Each tab is supposed to have 10mg Ketotifen and 500mcg Clenbuterol .

Keotifen amplifies Clen 's effects by up-regulating the Beta-2 receptor at the same time Clen is trying to down-regulate it. What this means is that 60mcgs Clen+10mg Ketotifen has the same thermo effect as 120mcg Clen.

fact is that there are some people claiming to take 1/2 tabs and even full tabs of superclen and continue living - this leads me to conclude that either all of the research on clen and keto done by all of the scientists so far has been in error, these peopel have individual miracles each time they pop a tab or the process that the tab maker uses is uneeven and that these tabs are underdosed by quite a bit.

question for ya - would anyone here dare to take 50 tabs of Spiropent and 10 1mg keto pills in one sitting? hell, NO! not if ya dont want a heart attack! - not even half that.

now frankly, if its consistently underdosed and has good results, thats fine IMO - what worries me is however is that some people get totally wired on 1/4 pill and some feel little. That indicates that the tab manufacturing process is uneven (and its quite difficult for micro amounts) - the scary thought is that someone will one day be taking 1 pill a day from one batch for a few days with ok results and then get a pill from a full batch! - ouch!!!!!!!! That is not something I would like to see happen as it would likely havean adverse effect on our friends freedom - as such a problem (tho not due to the same reasons) happened to another well known friend of ours.

IMO - you are better off buying his Clen tabs and getting some ketotifen tabs to add to it.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    if you got any brains ------> you dont.

thx for your advice cycleon

lol i had to edit this because i went off on u asking you why your saying i have no brains.

Last edited by sp33dg33k; 10-05-2001 at 03:22 PM.

Skrilla is offline New Member
    I doubt that his superclen are underdosed going by his track record. However you are absolutely correct that it would be dangerous to try and split up the tabs evenly into 1/4ths. Even that dosage is too high for most. What I have found that works for me is to dissolve the superclen in propylene glycole to the desired potency. In fact I do that for a few of his higher strenght orals. May be a little extra hassle, but you just can't beat the prices. BTW you can get PG at just about any vet supply store. Hope this helps---Skrilla

CYCLEON Guest
    now, now SP - you know I dont go off on anyone! only if you dont read my posts

Thread Information