Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Question Question on Clenbuterol

Guys,

I did some research on clen and it said bodybuilders use it after a cycle to keep their muscle cells full and to keep their strenght. I am planning on using clen between cycles for this purpose and to cut up. Do I need to use clomid after I am threw with the clen? I assume I don't need to being it dosen't effect my bodys test so they say. What is your input on this?

Thanks,

Braz_Machine

KeyMastur is offline VET

clomid after clen

Well if you did research on it, then why didn't you find out the answer to your own question? But, since I'm a nice guy, I'll help you out. The answer to your question is NO.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hi Braz you are right BB tend to use Clen after a cycle to keep gains but what you have to remember is clen is not an AAS, it has similar characterists to adrenalin. and will also eleviate the body temperature which is why it is also classed as a thermogenic (fat burner)

However because it isnt an anabolic any strength gains are normally because of the stimulent aspects of the drug and is only effective for short periods most common cycling methods are two weeks on two weeks off!

So in answer to your question you wont need to take Clomid after the clen treatment! But obviously you will need it after a cycle which contains at least 500mg of test per week!

Hope this helps!
    Ms Figure

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I too have been trying to get all the info on clen I can.

I have some and and I plan on running it post cycle.

I have seen people say everything from 2 weeks after your last shot....or to wait until clomid therapy is done....

Anyone like to clarify??

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Question on Clenbuterol

Originally posted by Braz_Machine
    Guys,

I did some research on clen and it said bodybuilders use it after a cycle to keep their muscle cells full and to keep their strenght. I am planning on using clen between cycles for this purpose and to cut up. Do I need to use clomid after I am threw with the clen? I assume I don't need to being it dosen't effect my bodys test so they say. What is your input on this?

Did you get your research from the November 2001 issue of Muscular Development??LOL They said something just like what you said. But if you didn't, anyone for that matter, check out that issue, it's got 3 full pages dealing with everything about clen.

P

Thanks for the info. One more question. Can I run a clen treatment for 60 days in a row? Or should I cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

Later,

Braz_Machine

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Cycle it.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Erm guys please read others post cos I hate to see someone answer your questions only for you to ask it again!

However because it isnt an anabolic any strength gains are normally because of the stimulent aspects of the drug and is only effective for short periods most common cycling methods are two weeks on two weeks off!

Thanks,

Braz_Machine

Thread Information