nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member

Will Propecia Affect Testosterone Cypionate?

Hey I Am Definitely Prone To Hair Loss And I Was Wondering If Taking Propecia(finasteride) Affects The Gains Made While Taking Testosterone Cypionate ? Thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    No it will not.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro im in the same boat as your are but im 19 and already balding bad haha all you can do is laugh. right now im on propecia. my next cycle starts in 5 weeks which contains dbol and man im prob gonna lose even more hair DAMN! oh well

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    yeah bro im in the same boat as your are but im 19 and already balding bad haha all you can do is laugh. right now im on propecia. my next cycle starts in 5 weeks which contains dbol and man im prob gonna lose even more hair DAMN! oh well

Make sure to up the dosage of your propecia while on cycle. 2mg if you are very prone to MPB!

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks201
    Hey I Am Definitely Prone To Hair Loss And I Was Wondering If Taking Propecia(finasteride) Affects The Gains Made While Taking Testosterone Cypionate? Thanks

I think I read some studies where it could possibly effect your gains. I doubt it would be much at all though!

i have propecia and proscar. would it be bad to use minoxidil while on it also? cuz i cant afford to lose anymnore hair i already look like im in my 30s haha

na im in pharmacy school....monoxidil and finasteride(propecia) should not be combined.

alright cool i asked the hair doctor that and he told me it would be fine but if i were to get off monoxidil and propecia, i wouldnt know which one worked better for me

monoxidil only works for the vertex of your head (the back part) ....meanwhile finasteride(propecia) may help with the receding hairline, while monoxidil doesn't

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride wins hands down for both effectiveness and convenience!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    It may subtly affect how you react to the test - the reduction in DHT production could affect muscle hardness & also in turn reduce free test levels due to a change in DHT / SHBG interacions also there may be an increase in test conversion to estro - since you're blocking one of the metabolic pathways.

na im in pharmacy school....monoxidil and finasteride(propecia) should not be combined.
    not true - 5AR blockers & minoxidil are fine together, possibly even synergistic.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks201

This combination has worked well for lots of people. If you're going bald you should try something like the BIG 3.

Propecia
    Minox 2 times daily
    Nizoral shampoo 2% twice/week

Thread Information