mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

prop 12 days and nothing

so ive been running prop and eq for 12 days now and see nothing. i was told that it was supposed to start working after 3-5 days. What do you guys think

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    no opinion??

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    How much are you running? Do you inject every day? If it is legit you should feel high sex drive in few days and then your strength will increase slowly in a week or two.
    Last edited by Alex2; 05-22-2005 at 11:24 PM.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You gotta understand that the EQ will take a while. Who makes your prop? Brand name? And how much are you running? If it sounds legit then id take a deeper look into your diet and workout scheme.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone ran HF prop? i am on it right now day 15 with eq and i too don't notice anything. i am trying to cut

chris2wire is offline Member
    im on day 10 UG prop, i dont notice anything....

my veins are sticking out like crazy, and where i shoot hurts like hellz the day after, and if i shoot over the previous day then i break out...

but as for muscle related stuff, i to am not seeing anything...

60mg ED. small guy. first injection cycle.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    WTF u expect in 12 days? Most u will get is some acne/water retention. Hypertrophy is a slow process...juiced or not.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for more Prop veterans!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There is a misconception about aas. ppl think you take a couple shots and look like lee haney. Just wait. You will start growing and you will love it. Until then bust your ass in the gym. My .02.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If you are not feeling a difference in 12 days after starting test prop then your stuff is probably bunk.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on day 16 of 100 mg prop / 75 mg tren ED and I hardly feel anything. Sex drive is up a little, a lot more irretable, and no real strength or size increase. It's kinda starting to worry me. I dunno, maybe I am expecting too much too soon.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    check your diet and workout, the problem is most likey there

Dr. Swole is offline New Member
    post a pic of your prop in the forum.

poopnut is offline New Member
    hello, i'm new here. i've been trolling the boards for about a month though. í just started prope. i'm takeing 125mg EOD. i have noticed mood swings, and i'm always hot as hell. however, last week, i gained 3 pounds which i'm sure is water weight. i have seen strength up in the last couple days, and the pumps are way better. i've shot in both legs, the right glute, and about 5 min ago in the delt. thus far, the injection sights have been soar, especially the ass. i could hardly sit on it. i'm using QV, as my buddy has been using for years, and has def been working for him so i gave it a shot for my first cycle. from what i have read, prope seems to kick in by the end of week two, and week three.

just keep eating and training, and the rest will take care of itself. like the last guy said, post of a pic of the gear.

later
    poop

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If your sex drive is up look at other factors like food and training. If your sex drive is not through the roof your stuff may be underdosed or complete bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    If your sex drive is up look at other factors like food and training. If your sex drive is not through the roof your stuff may be underdosed or complete bunk.
    Do you feel 75mg ed of prop is underdosing?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    nope

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    50mg PROP ED is perfectly fine so 75mg is going to be even more beneficial
    its still ALL DIET DEPENDENT ...
    AAS is Synergistic w/ your diet thus...
    if you have crap diet + AAS = deceant gains
    Deceant Diet + AAS = GOOD GAINS
    Good Diet + AAS = Great gains
    Perfect Diet + AAS = MY GAINS

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    50mg PROP ED is perfectly fine so 75mg is going to be even more beneficial
    its still ALL DIET DEPENDENT ...
    AAS is Synergistic w/ your diet thus...
    if you have crap diet + AAS = deceant gains
    Deceant Diet + AAS = GOOD GAINS
    Good Diet + AAS = Great gains
    Perfect Diet + AAS = MY GAINS
    How would you rate a ketogenic diet for cuttin that consists of 300-340g of pro, about 50-70g of carbs and about 50-80 grams of fat? I did the cutting sticky for a year with only complex carbs and a lot of protein with little to moderate fat and i just could not cut. I did a ketogenic diet like now and reduced body fat to 6-7% and loved how i looked. I said once got to about 200lbs which my goal is 190 at 9-10% bf i would start to incorporate more complex carbs and less fat. Opinions tai(just asking bc you said you have the perfect diet and i respect that)?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I started seeing gains in weight about 5-7 days in, and strength/pumps about 10 days in. Sex drive about the third day....assuming that surge in testosterone really got me going.

How would you rate a ketogenic diet for cuttin that consists of 300-340g of pro, about 50-70g of carbs and about 50-80 grams of fat? I did the cutting sticky for a year with only complex carbs and a lot of protein with little to moderate fat and i just could not cut. I did a ketogenic diet like now and reduced body fat to 6-7% and loved how i looked. I said once got to about 200lbs which my goal is 190 at 9-10% bf i would start to incorporate more complex carbs and less fat. Opinions tai(just asking bc you said you have the perfect diet and i respect that)?
    very crappy you should get atleast 80g Dex carbs pwo thus i can tell your diet is not in order and you should not be on AAS what so ever...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    very crappy you should get atleast 80g Dex carbs pwo thus i can tell your diet is not in order and you should not be on AAS what so ever...
    what is your idea of the ideal diet for cutting on anabolic steroids ? I will change it according to the info. is a dex card complex or simple. what consists of dex carbs?

what is your idea of the ideal diet for cutting on anabolic steroids? I will change it according to the info. is a dex card complex or simple. what consists of dex carbs?
    well they have an awsome diet forum on this board... ever thought of researching
    go there read stickies then compose a diet, post it and people will critique it.
    good luck

thanks. i had already read the cutting sticky and like i said i had tried it for a year and nothing more would improve so i thought i just needed a change. but i just printed the main cutting stciky with the sample diet plan and will begin to follow it closely. I will start by adding 2 servings of complex carbs ed such as oatmeal and yams. What are some other good complex carbs(those are the mains ones i have always eaten) besides beans

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I meant that his prop might be underdosed, as in the gear itself being weaker than stated per ml.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I meant that his prop might be underdosed, as in the gear itself being weaker than stated per ml.
    How or where do you go to get it tested??

Thread Information