Thread: Need Help

aymyefy is offline New Member

Need Help

I have a couple of questions. First of all i have been on test cyp for about 9 weeks of 400mg a week. From reading other threads it is probably not a good idea to run only test. Too bad now. I am going to stay on for about three more weeks and come off. My question is after 12 weeks of off time i plan to do 600mg test cyp for 13 weeks and 400mg of eq for 12 weeks. Im 5'9 218lbs. and 24% bf. Is this a good cycle for me or should i try something else. Also after ending this cycle should i try to get my bf down. If so how much.. Thanks for all help

Scrub is offline Member
    Test only is a good first cycle. As for lowering body fat I would definately try to get it lower before I started another cycle, like around 15-18%. But thats just me. Some people just want to be as big as possible and don't care about their body fat. Nothing compliments your bigger muscles like nice abs.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Running Test/EQ will be a good 2nd cycle though I would get your bodyfat down lower. There is no better thing to do this than diet/cardio.

The effects of the Test/EQ will be better with a lower bodyfat and you will get some nice quality gains with a strict clean diet and lots of rest.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aymyefy
    I have a couple of questions. First of all i have been on test cyp for about 9 weeks of 400mg a week. From reading other threads it is probably not a good idea to run only test. Too bad now. I am going to stay on for about three more weeks and come off. My question is after 12 weeks of off time i plan to do 600mg test cyp for 13 weeks and 400mg of eq for 12 weeks. Im 5'9 218lbs. and 24% bf. Is this a good cycle for me or should i try something else. Also after ending this cycle should i try to get my bf down. If so how much.. Thanks for all help
    yeah man imo, you should do a cutting cycle in the near future - so you dont look stupid fat.
    imo, prop/eq.. would be a good cutting cycle - prop would aromatize quite a bit less then cyp would. hence - less water retention.
    up to you bro, but imo - look for a cutting cycle, to bring the BF down to a decent digit.

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    yeah man imo, you should do a cutting cycle in the near future - so you dont look stupid fat.
    imo, prop/eq.. would be a good cutting cycle - prop would aromatize quite a bit less then cyp would. hence - less water retention.
    up to you bro, but imo - look for a cutting cycle, to bring the BF down to a decent digit.
    I would like to get my bf down to around 12-15% for next cycle and good ideas on how to do that in 12 weeks.

There are many ways of cutting in 12 weeks, the simplest and most effective is diet/cardio.

No AS should be suggested as you have just come off a 12 week cycle, if you see what I mean?

How Much

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    There are many ways of cutting in 12 weeks, the simplest and most effective is diet/cardio.

No AS should be suggested as you have just come off a 12 week cycle, if you see what I mean?
    How much cardio should i do and whats would be a good diet

- Cardio 5 days a week, rowing, cycling or running, which ever you prefer. Set your self goals. Start with 30mins, then 40 mins etc....

For dieting visit the 'Diet Forum', post your diet for critque and they may help.

Good Luck.

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    - Cardio 5 days a week, rowing, cycling or running, which ever you prefer. Set your self goals. Start with 30mins, then 40 mins etc....

For dieting visit the 'Diet Forum', post your diet for critque and they may help.

Good Luck.
    Thanks for all your help man

Quote Originally Posted by aymyefy
    Thanks for all your help man
    No problem.

Good Luck.

Thread Information