Thread: What a shame

Trendkill is offline Associate Member

What a shame

Ok so im all excited to go grab a bottle of QV deca 300 from my buddy today. Friend comes by picks me up we cruise down to my buddys house. About 2 minutes before we get there he calls and says he has bad news. When we get there, theres a oily looking puddle on the floor of his garage. Right before we got there he was packin a baggy up for me with syringes and he was pulling the Deca out of his pocket n it fell on the ground and broke. the shit went everywhere....bummer.

I feel bad cuz now hes in debt and im out of a ****ing bottle of juice. anyone ever had this crap happen to em?
    Last edited by Trendkill; 05-23-2005 at 12:16 PM.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well bro not to get all religious and shit, but that is a sign from god saing that you do not need steroids and something bad will happen to you if you use this shit. thats just MO. when stuff happens like that it happens for a reason, it could be fake. etc...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    well bro not to get all religious and shit, but that is a sign from god saing that you do not need steroids and something bad will happen to you if you use this shit. thats just MO. when stuff happens like that it happens for a reason, it could be fake. etc...
    OR! maybe it fell out of his pocket while he was taking it out and being as the garage floor is hard... just a thought

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    did it no my own gear.... had all my gear in this metal box, that had a spring lid. first i dropped the box and broke a bottle of prop. then in all my rage, i snapped the lid shut onto another bottle. i was lucky that i got the prop dirt cheap.....

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    Godswill dude, maybe it was bad stuff..try to look on the bright side...but still sorry bro

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    OR! maybe it fell out of his pocket while he was taking it out and being as the garage floor is hard... just a thought
    very true.. glass does break when it hits a solid object w/ a significant force.. im going to have to go w/ this one... yep

playboii is offline Senior Member
    wow that sucks...maybe god saved you from deca dic lol

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    "Man, did you see what God just did to us?"

"God didn't do that, you're a narcotics agent, I knew it"

ya for sure about that God's will thing eh. im just like **** maybe that is a sign. im gonna head out in a couple of days and stock up on some protein powders, creatine and some NO2 shit. unless i get a bottle for free n its real i dont think im gonna juice it for abit. but who knows a bit could be tomoro. next week or next year. steroids are still chillin as hell in my book. ill work till i hit a plateau for now. enjoy your juice fellas
    Last edited by Trendkill; 05-24-2005 at 01:24 PM.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    the other day i was drawin from my test vial and i shot too much air into it, and/or warmed it up too much causing pressure, becuase as i was holding it upside down drawing from it, the rubber stopper shot off like a dam torpedo and the gear went all over me, in my eyes, on the floor, u get the picture.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    the other day i was drawin from my test vial and i shot too much air into it, and/or warmed it up too much causing pressure, becuase as i was holding it upside down drawing from it, the rubber stopper shot off like a dam torpedo and the gear went all over me, in my eyes, on the floor, u get the picture.

oh ya, and btw,..
    i dont think mine was a message from god because if it was he was very late, it was a 10ml vial and id already drawn from it 4 times. so i think mine was just sh1t luck!

that blows man. ya i was partyin at my buddys house the night b4 and were all talkin about it for so long. my buddys done this shit b4 helpin me out u no ( he did sus 250 n m1t: 50lbs gained). but ya it sucked man i was so pumped for that shit already went into ****in shoppers n shit grabbin syringes n everything. dammit man this is such a piss off. but im just gonna work at this shit go clean for a bit see what i can get at and purge my body of these drugs n shit from partyin b4 i go injecting this stuff into me. so youll probably see me talkin about results and what not fairly soon. n if anyone lives in canada. u no right across from detroit rock city hit me up.
    Last edited by Trendkill; 05-24-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Thread Information