CitizenPump45 is offline New Member

Which for a first cycle?

this is not a good thread
    Last edited by CitizenPump45; 05-05-2008 at 03:46 AM.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    First he should choose what he wants to do...cut up or add muscle. If he's just looking to cut up diet and cardio work better than anything else out the. Otherwise enan at 300 mgs a week would work lovely if his diet is in check. How old is your friend?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    imo i think he should train for atleast 2 more years. how old is he? but if he does cycle 400-500mg/wk of test. e. or cyp.

He is 23. He is looking to cut up, but add about 5-10lbs. This is just what he has told me. (I also wanted to say, I have searched around and found many ideas on which types are better for a first cycle. I personally started with sust. The reason I posted was to get info all on one page so I could show him some different ideas.)
    Last edited by CitizenPump45; 05-23-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    imo i think he should train for atleast 2 more years. how old is he? but if he does cycle 400-500mg/wk of test. e. or cyp.

i agree with luca!test only 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks taken with nolva to keep the water down,my pref would be test e,proper pct!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    500mg test e 10-12wks, great first cycle be sure to have nolva on hand just incase ur prone to gyno and so u can reduce as much water retention as possible, and be sure to do proper pct and ull be happy with the gains good luck and be safe

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion, but if juicing is something he really wants to do, I think he should spend the time and create his own login and ask these questions for himself. I would not be using a buddy to get me information that was available freely at my computer or at Kinkos. Some of our interpretations of advice and direction are not always the same as others. You are probably being a great friend, but if it was my friend, I'd be pointing him to this board, let him make his own choices and then both compare notes if he needed it. It is afterall his body and in the end the gain of information or lack of it is his own responsiblity.

Just a thought.

Last edited by locutus; 05-23-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Just my opinion, but if juicing is something he really wants to do, I think he should spend the time and create his own login and ask these questions for himself. I would not be using a buddy to get me information that was available freely at my computer or at Kinkos. Some of our interpretations of advice and direction are not always the same as others. You are probably being a great friend, but if it was my friend, I'd be pointing him to this board, let him make his own choices and then both compare notes if he needed it. It is afterall his body and in the end the gain of information or lack of it is his own responsiblity.

Just a thought.

Yeah you're completely right, except he has no internet or computer for that matter at his house now. I am just trying to help him out so he does it right and not wrong like so many people i know have in the past. Thanks for the input though bra.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    he only wants to add 5-10 lbs.........have him stay natural........

Yeah, I totally agree, but his mind is made up to do a cycle. He basically wants to get ripped for the summer, but add some muscle also. I am sure you all know people like that...want to look good in a swimsuit for the ladies.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    lol, get ripped for summer. I love when this time of year comes around with the flow of new members that hate research and just want to have beach abs.

im raging now, maybe its the tren ... don't mind me.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenPump45
    Yeah, I totally agree, but his mind is made up to do a cycle. He basically wants to get ripped for the summer, but add some muscle also. I am sure you all know people like that...want to look good in a swimsuit for the ladies.
    if thats all he wants tell him to get on a proper diet and hit the cardio up.... no need for a cycle just for summer purposes if when summer ends he completly stops IMO

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus

Just a thought.

Maybe hes talking in 3rd person and the person in question is really him

No its not me, but I am gonna tell him to hit up the cardio and get his diet better. So he can save some money. Thanks for the input mules.

Thread Information