GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

How Do I take this Cycle? please help....

Well i have the Sust and Winny coming for sure, but the finaplex i still don't know if i'm getting that yet.

But i will have:

-Cyctahoh Sust 250's: 18 AMPS

-Winstrol ( made by an underground company Spektra Labs or something like that) I think its 100 mg per ml, and i will have: 30 Shots worth

- I will also have 5 AMPS of Norma Hellas Deca , that i want to throw in there, i did some Norma Deca like 2 months ago, so it is still in my system, and because i'm getting these 5 amps for free i might as well take them, plus it is already in my system, so i'm sure mixed with the other stuff my body will know what to do with it. ( i was thinking of just tossing them in my mid cycle)

-I might get the Fina as well, I will know for sure in a week, I will have 20 shots of that, i do not know the potency of it though.

I will be doing clomid at the end as well.

How should my weeks go? I would like to get this done within an 8-9 week span, is that too much sauce for such a short time period? Are there any major side effects i should be aware of, and will this combo, including the fina really hurt me in any way. It just sounds like a lot of Juice to me so i am a little scared, never done that much before. Also, I will be going away this summer, so i was also curious to see if i would lose a lot of it the 2 months after i take it?

My Stats: Age: 22, 6'1, 212 lbs
    Cycles Done before: 1. 14 Amps Omnadren 250(Novemeber 2000)
    2. 17 Amps Cyctahoh Sust 250(June 2001)
    3. 10 AMPS Deca, and 100 Tabs D-Bol (Feb. 2002: this cycle was just a small bulker to get prepped for the summer, that's why i didn't take too much)

any tips would be great, thanks guys......

GM

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Monsta!

You need to spell things out in more detail before anybody can attempt to answer your question.

We can assume the Cyctahoh sustanon is a 1ml amp @ 250mg/mL, but what about the rest? How much do you have (how many mL) and what is the concentration (mg/mL)? "20 shots" doesn't mean anything; there's a huge difference between 50mg/mL and 400mg/mL; one is eight time more powerful than the other.

What are your goals? Are you bulking (putting on muscle) or cutting (trying to lose fat & get more 'ripped')? Don't say both--that doesn't work--pick one!

If you are going on vacation after the cycle, will you be working out? If not, it seems like you will be wasting a lot of juice only to lose it from lack of exercise....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    First i would get the fina and a kit and make it yourself. that way its cheaper. Also you will know the mg so you know what you are injecting. Which is very important.

Sencond i would save the deca for another cycle. Norma's are 200mg per vail. So you only have 1000mg's of it. It would be a waste. IMO. Also if you did it 2 months ago its not in your sytem anymore.

Third i would find out if the winny is def. 100mg per ml. I thought it only came 50mg/ml. But i may be wrong..

When you know what you have better we can help you set up your cycle better.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hey guys, i appreciate the help....here's the rest of the info...

The winstrol is 100mg's per ml, it is made by an underground company Spektro Labs, apparently i heard it is really good, i will have 30 mls of that, plus the Cyctahoh's which are 250mg per ml, 18 amps or mls of that, and possibly fina, which i will not be making myself, but i can get it for really cheap, probably cheaper than me buying a whole kit for it.

Yes I would still be working out on my trip, i would still like to pound out 4 work outs per week......as for the deca , should i just sell it? So throwing the 1000 mgs of Deca just to stir some crap up won't do anything huh? I thought my body would recognize pretty fast, since i previously did it....ah well i have no problem selling it.

As for me, i'm looking for a little bit of bulk, and a lot of cutting down, right now i weigh 215lbs or so, and i have a little bit of a gut that i got during the winter months, so i am trying to get rid of that right now, but i definitely want to see abs and definition this summer...

thanks for the replies i appreciate it.

GM

i'm gonna try bump this, and see if anyone has any input.

thanks

GM

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    OK, here's my stab at it:

Sustanon 2X per week weeks 1-9
    Winny 100mg EOD* weeks 8-11

*EOD - Every Other Day

Forget the Deca , 1000mg isn't going to do anything. Save it for next cycle, or get enough to do at least 400mg/week for 9 weeks.

Fina: you never mentioned how much! If this is your first cycle, you will do pretty good on just 500mg of Sustanon a week so maybe just stick to that!

Eat 4000+ calories a day w/ lots of protien weeks 1-7 to maximize muscle gains. Weeks 8-11 drop your calories to 2000-2500 with at least 150gm of protien a day and do cardio. Diet and cardio wil help you shed soem fat, the winny will prevent muscle loss and help make the muscle yo have look harder.

This is kind of a bastardized Bulk/Cut cycle, the first 8 weeks is bulk, the last 4 is cut. I just did one and it works!

That's sweet, thanks for the reply, this will be my third cycle, so i will want to throw in at least 2-3 weeks of sust at 750mgs, as for the Fina, i have no clue what the mgs per ml are like, i just know its coming

thanks for the tips though, i appreciate it.

GM

Thread Information