Thread: In a pickle...

Big Vick is offline Associate Member

In a pickle...

Im on day 19 of 28 day M1T cycle...

However I've decided I want to start my 10 week Sust250 cycle, I dont really feel like waiting till 3 weeks after my M1T ends and my PCT is done... Would it be ok to jump into my Sust cycle in the next few days?

I will be running Sust 500mg every six days (250mg E3D)

I know its optimal to shoot EOD... but I should still make solid gains with the dosing I have chosen...

I think ive waited too long to start the Sust for this to be considered a "kickstart" any help appreciated!!

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    yeah, you can do that. I would drop the M1T though and start the Sust. But ideally you'd start them at the same time.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    wait, how long do you plan on staying on the sust? i already think you are spreading the sust to thin, e3d, i don't think it is such a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    wait, how long do you plan on staying on the sust? i already think you are spreading the sust to thin, e3d, i don't think it is such a great idea
    I have been on M1T for about 3 weeks... I will be on the Sust for an additional 10 weeks... therefore my entire cycle would be 13 weeks long...

Should I drop the M1T when I start the Sust??? Or should I finish the 4 weeks of M1t and have one week of overlap. I dont wanna ruin my balls forever, so if this is bad idea let me know!!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    I have been on M1T for about 3 weeks... I will be on the Sust for an additional 10 weeks... therefore my entire cycle would be 13 weeks long...

Should I drop the M1T when I start the Sust??? Or should I finish the 4 weeks of M1t and have one week of overlap. I dont wanna ruin my balls forever, so if this is bad idea let me know!!!
    overlap, you will be fine.any chance i can talk you into shooting the sust eod instead of evey 3rd?do you have the sust in individual amps or a bottle?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    overlap, you will be fine.any chance i can talk you into shooting the sust eod instead of evey 3rd?do you have the sust in individual amps or a bottle?
    UGHHHHH!! People pressuring me into EOD

I have 20 individual amps, Organon Sust 100% legit. I used the "roid calculator" on the net to check my blood levels at E3D vs. EOD... there were differences but not too severe in my opinion.

If you have a convincing argument... let me hear it... since your name is "Dr. Sust" im assuming you might have some knowledge on the subject...

Thread Information