MACHI is offline Associate Member

General Injection ?

How hard to you guys have to pull pack on your syring plunger with a 23 guage needle when withdrawing oil? In the past I've never had that much of a problem but with a batch of Test E. ICN's I have it seems unusually difficult. I had planned 23 guage 1'' for the thighs but it takes a VERY long time and constant high pressure to get the oil into the syring. This is even after its been heated. Its slightly easier to push back out but not much. Just curious as to how long it takes you guys to withdraw oil from the amp/vial and then how long it takes you to inject oil into the muscle. I'm talkin about 1ml/cc here. Thanks in advance

Scrub is offline Member
    I had the same problem. Now I just inject about 1.5ml's of air into the vial first and it speeds up the whole process. I take my time injecting the juice into myself though. I take about a min. and a half to inject 1cc. That way I don't get any oil leaking back out. I'm not sure but I dont think you want to heat up your juice. I think you just want to keep it at room temp.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i pull that MOFO all the way back, seems to suck it in a lil faster(ltosa lil bubbles) but when you let go it will suck up to the exact mark thus giving you idea of your dosage so after a while you can do it by feel. like i pull back all the way for like 10 or so seconds let go look then pull back all way again .. yatta yatta.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    dont heat it til its in the syring, do this by placing the syringe in a cup of real warm/hot water and make sure the cap is on the needle when doin it

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    I should have mentioned this earlier.. ICN's are in ampuoles not vials. So you don't have to deal with air positive/negative pressure. Its just like the viscosity is so thick that it takes a lot of force and time on the plunger to get the damn oil through the needle.

Thread Information