Thread: Worth it?

GOT2BEBIG is offline New Member

Worth it?

I'm considering getting gear through an international .com since I haven't been able to find a domestic source. I have a PO box, but is it worth the risk in customs seizure, source reliability, and product quality? Thx

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    depends how bad you want the gear to access the risks

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    i order my gear through an international .com and came in with no problems. plus the guy knew what he was doing and james bonded that shit and hid it very nice

Scrub is offline Member
    If you cant find a source why not just get it prescribed. It will cost a little more than the .com's but it's 100% legal. All you need to do is look for a good anti-aging clinic.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    If you cant find a source why not just get it prescribed. It will cost a little more than the .com's but it's 100% legal. All you need to do is look for a good anti-aging clinic.
    and all you gotta do is run prop for a few weeks prior to testing then your nat test will be 0 and they will be like OMG get this kid on some gear i know he is only 21 but LOOK at his lvls!!! and your in

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    I'd just take the time & look for a good domestic.

Spend enough time on the different boards around, & you start pickin' up on who's who.

There are some good internationals, but the customs thing is always an issue. Make sure you ask those internationals what their success rate is, their references, their turnaround time, their packing info, and their policy on reshipping if seized. May seem like a lot, and I realize they're busy, but it's your $$ that you're lookin' at.

BigPancho

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    and all you gotta do is run prop for a few weeks prior to testing then your nat test will be 0 and they will be like OMG get this kid on some gear i know he is only 21 but LOOK at his lvls!!! and your in
    sound's like it will work

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    I'm 24 and my serum test level was almost 500. I still got a prescription though.

Thread Information