100m champ is offline Member

Odering, Through Western Union

I have never used WU only money order too by gear.. But im gonna order by western union for the firsrt time, When im ordering for there do i have too use my real name.. and when im order am i suppose make up what im ordering for, i really need help on this because i have never ordered this way.. AND YA THE GUY IM BUYING FROM IS LEGIT ALOT OF FRIENDS ORDERD FROM HIM AND I HAVE.. REALLY GOOD STUFF

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    The source will usually explain what to put for the receiver. If under $1000, most times ID isn't required. A lotta sources will provide you with the necessary address (at least city/state), and you email them with the name and Test Question/Answer , the MTCN, and the information you used for yourself that you used.

Make up a name if ya want for yourself. Just make sure the $$ amount isn't so much that you have to show ID. If that's the case, you're gonna look like an idiot. So, depends on how much $$ you've got.

I never had to tell anyone what I was ordering. As far as they're concerned I'm payin' for an ebay purchase or a downpayment on a motorcycle that I'm gonna have shipped.

Just my thoughts.

BigPancho

100m champ is offline Member
    Thanxs man very helpfull!

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I was at wu sat. didnt ask me anty thing except for the money. u fill out the slip yourself. if they dont like it fucem it is your money, you are in control NOT THEM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're not doing anything illegal through western union....its just a money transaction that they have no idea what it is for....no worries.......use your real name and stuff

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I go to the ghetto, there no one ask questions, king kullen in my town kept asking fucn questions like I was trying to send anthrax,just be cool and It will be alright.goodluck NY

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I use my real name and show my real ID... they don't know what its for, it could be money to help orphan children in ethiopia. You'd only get screwed if his name was flagged but if hes a solid source he'll use multiple aliases with his transactions to make it look like each of them isn't recieving enough to be suspicious. Just leave it in the hands of your source if you trust his backround with customers, if not then find a new source you can count on to keep you out of jail.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    like 1 cent said yea man you gotta use the real name cause most times they ask for id. dont worry they never ask any questions or give a rip what its for, they are just happy to be making money

Thread Information