i'm rick james is offline Junior Member

questions on this stack

i've done research on this. this stack would be a slow gainners stack but i want input. the stack consist of equipoise and deca . from what i read this also would be considered a so called safe stack.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm rick james
    i've done research on this. this stack would be a slow gainners stack but i want input. the stack consist of equipoise and deca. from what i read this also would be considered a so called safe stack.

keep reading.........testosterone only would be better.......however we need more info about yourself to give more advice

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first timer you want either Test only like wolfy said, or Test + an oral of some kind if you like, such as Dbol , Drol, Var, Winny, etc. (one not all lol). I love Test + Dbol, its the base of all my cycles, if you want less water retention and leaner gains go with Test E (Prop would be even better) + Var.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like an eq/deca stack with no test at all.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i've done research on this. this stack would be a slow gainners stack but i want input. the stack consist of equipoise and deca. from what i read this also would be considered a so called safe stack.
    and where did this research come from?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    and where did this research come from?

probably from themindofross...

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

!

i say i say
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails questions on this stack-google.jpg  

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    probably from themindofross...
    lol good god i feel srry for a newbie who tries one of those cycles.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PPL get this preconceived notion that since the steriod says it's a safe steriod in the profile dosen't mean they should pile it another "safe" steriod...PPL forget that they gotta bust wads too sometimes..

i've been lifting for the last 7 months. 4 months without a cycle the last 3 months on a cycle. I am on sus and dbol i can't lie i love it. since on this cycle i have found that my body will only allow me to cycle dbol for only 4 weeks before the side effects start. my weight is 275 don't know a thing about body fat. bench:335lb 1 rep 315lb 3 reps, deadlift:475lb 1 rep 425lb 3 reps, military press:235lb 4 reps, shouldershrug:550lb 10 reps, leg press: 1000lb 6 reps. now these might not be impressive numbers but i've only been back in the gym for 7 months and i am 40yrs old. I have had bouts with high blood pressure but since i've been lifting it's like it went away (this was before i started roids). maybe i am just being impatient everyone says i am huge but i just don't see it or feel it. i guess i am looking for a stack that i can be satisfied with when i look in the mirror. as far as my saying that eq and deca was a safe stack. they don't give the sides as dbol and sus (water retention, high blood pressure) and you can stay on eq a little bit longer than with most roids. i got all this from the profile section on this site
    Last edited by i'm rick james; 05-22-2005 at 01:40 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld run test a base for any cycle. (i like the ability to sport wood. it comes in handy with the ladies.)

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I'm never run test..don't have too...my sex drive on every AS i've used is always in check...so are the gains
    PEACE

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaboy43
    I'm never run test..don't have too...my sex drive on every AS i've used is always in check...so are the gains
    PEACE
    uhmm, you do understand that test isn't used only for the sex drive, right...?

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Hey bro ... take out the Deca and through in some sust with the eq and you have a great ...so called safe stack... I took it and it worked great... but post your stats and let the guys hook ya up

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so let me get this straight.......you jumped on steroids in only 4 months of training naturally????? I wouldve waited 2 years at least.......

and like they said, test is NOT just for sex drive

i've been lifting for the last 7 months. 4 months without a cycle the last 3 months on a cycle. I am on sus and dbol i can't lie i love it. since on this cycle i have found that my body will only allow me to cycle dbol for only 4 weeks before the side effects start. my weight is 275 don't know a thing about body fat. bench:335lb 1 rep 315lb 3 reps, deadlift:475lb 1 rep 425lb 3 reps, military press:235lb 4 reps, shouldershrug:550lb 10 reps, leg press: 1000lb 6 reps. now these might not be impressive numbers but i've only been back in the gym for 7 months and i am 40yrs old. I have had bouts with high blood pressure but since i've been lifting it's like it went away (this was before i started roids). maybe i am just being impatient everyone says i am huge but i just don't see it or feel it. i guess i am looking for a stack that i can be satisfied with when i look in the mirror. as far as my saying that eq and deca was a safe stack. they don't give the sides as dbol and sus (water retention, high blood pressure) and you can stay on eq a little bit longer than with most roids. i got all this from the profile section on this site

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    so let me get this straight.......you jumped on steroids in only 4 months of training naturally????? I wouldve waited 2 years at least.......

and like they said, test is NOT just for sex drive
    all those stats are true stats not lies. in 2yrs i'll be 42

Thread Information