randy6969 is offline Member

ABout to buy T-Bol

told my guy to get me turanabol (tbol) 300 pills 10 Mgs probably run 50 Mg ED for however long.. i did alot of research it seems as if this is the best overall oral right now. prolly run it 8 weeks maybe.. how much can i expect to gain with a good diet and hard training.. and would it be smart to take Nolva afterwards since i will be on it for 7-8 weeks. and i havnt worked out in 3 weeks is it better to workout for a month.. and then start the cycle or just start it whenever?

thanks guys
    Last edited by randy6969; 05-23-2005 at 07:17 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    worthless cycle, but good luck

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    tbol only cycles arent worthless...

Many of the athletes involved in the East German doping program broke tons of worlds records on mostly (only) T-bol. I dug up all of the old East German research for my profile on it...it's posted in the profiles forum right now.

chris2wire is offline Member
    sounds like a good smart cycle. youll definately get solid gains that youll keep.

im not sure youll need nolva, I didnt, but it depends on the person. Make sure you work hard and eat smart during that cycle to get the most out of it.

100m champ is offline Member
    Im just curious how long does turanabol stay in your system to be detected by drug test.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I ran it for 6 wks and got great gains with strenth and weight.
    wk1-2 30mg/ed
    3-4 40mg/ed
    5-6 50 mg/ed

how is it worthless

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

im not sure youll need nolva,
    No. He won't because OT doesn't convert to estrogen.

well i know this is somewhat of a mild cycle im mostly taking it to get the most out of my hardwork in the gym and diet, + im not entirely new to performance enhancing drugs ive done 1 ad + 4 ad before but i dont wanna jump to the hardcore stuff yet i wanna try this.. + one of my concerns side effect wise was hairloss and tbol doesnt really convert to dht so thats another reason i think this is one of the few things that i can try. and to top it off this stuff can help with motivation too in the gym. and ill be happy with 10 good lean lbs. from this cycle hopefully ill get that after the 8 weeks are over ill post my results. this better not be worthless for the money im paying. im going straight for the injects if i dont get 10 lbs with the same bf%.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    tbol only cycles arent worthless...

sure it is......only good oral cycles would be primo or var.....mainly because they're class I, and extremely light on the HPTA. And the gains from those cycles are so minimal that you might as well stay natural

1. You should have gone straight for the injects this time (but don't worry)
    2. The East German Olympic Athletes gained more than 10lbs, when using OT
    (and I bet they were further along in their training than you....just a hunch...)

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    1. You should have gone straight for the injects this time (but don't worry)
    2. The East German Olympic Athletes gained more than 10lbs, when using OT
    (and I bet they were further along in their training than you....just a hunch...)

2. not to mention a lot larger than him. bigger person = easier to put on 10+ lbs

jbol is offline Senior Member
    My total gains were 12lbs after PCT from a 6 week tbol only cycle.Im not a big guy either and it is very hard for me to gain weight.I have a very fast metabolism.My stats before the cycle 160lbs 7% bf, then after PCT 172lbs and 8% bf.........Not bad at all for an oral only IMO
    Last edited by jbol; 05-24-2005 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    2. not to mention a lot larger than him. bigger person = easier to put on 10+ lbs
    How do you know...what do the East Germans weigh? What does he weigh?

Plus...I was talking about the East German women, not the men...

is there a inject product that i can use that wont give me dht? and something i wont have to do every day or every other day?

JBOL: how many mg per day did u do and what were the inteverals for the doses?

Alot of people knock on oral only cycles. I believe Jbol ran 40 mg/day 20 in the morning 20 at night. I followed his journal and liked his results.

Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    JBOL: how many mg per day did u do and what were the inteverals for the doses?
    I ran 40 mg ed for the 1st 2 weeks then bumped it to 50mg ed for the last 4 weeks.

thats what im planning on doing maybe 50 mg the last 2 weeks... this is a smart cycle.. i mean goin on something that would give u 20+ lbs. isnt really better than gaining 10+12 lbs off this cycle because u dont gain water weight with tbol... so technically its just as good if not better becasue u get solid 10 pounds then bloating up n getting 20. so i cant wait to start this.

thats what im planning on doing maybe 50 mg the last 2 weeks... this is a smart cycle.. i mean goin on something that would give u 20+ lbs. isnt really better than gaining 10+12 lbs off this cycle because u dont gain water weight with tbol... so technically its just as good if not better becasue u get solid 10 pounds then bloating up n getting 20. so i cant wait to start this.
    I dont think youll be disappointed.......I love the stuff

thanks Jbol.. i cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    How do you know...what do the East Germans weigh? What does he weigh?

Plus...I was talking about the East German women, not the men...

"just a hunch".......right?? christ bro.....i do NOT know how much he weighs......and since they were women, its fine for them to be doing a cycle like this, not for this fellow.......

I don't know what he weighs either...but he seems to have very modest goals (10lbs in 8 weeks)...

I think he'll do fine with this steroid at this dose...

im 155 Lbs

fred9 is offline Member
    is there a inject product that i can use that wont give me dht? and something i wont have to do every day or every other day?
    I thought Closterbol Acetate is that kind of drug...very mild what i read about it..

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    I thought Closterbol Acetate is that kind of drug...very mild what i read about it..
    yea this is the same hormone as oral turinabol , exceopt OT is methylated. i think 10 pounds is DEF fiesable for a first cycle, lasting 8 weeks.

what is very interesting about this hormone, is that it doesnt block cortisol. so you dont get a rebound effect when you come off cycle. the presence of cortisol can put the body into a catabolic state. steroids like testosterone are extreemly strong cortisol blockers. but when you come off, you get a rebound effect. id be very interested to hear about the following months after your cycle bro. i think the gains will be very permenant. good luck.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    Im just curious how long does turanabol stay in your system to be detected by drug test?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    Im just curious how long does turanabol stay in your system to be detected by drug test?
    Less then 2 weeks and its not even listed on ncaa banned list.

Thread Information