canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Possible cycle, oppinons pls.

Ok stats are 6'2" 242.. Done one cycle in the past about a year and a half ago i personally think the gear was bunk (really low dosed or something) cause i had spot on diet and training and gained very very minimal as well as my friend who was doing same cycle and gear with me. Of course it was a small cycle anyways.
    Anyways this is what im thinking of for a cycle comming up...

week 1-12 600mg/week test Enth
    week 1-11 300mg/week deca (not sure if this is enough)
    week 1-4 30mg/day dbol

Clomid post cycle

Question i need to ask as i have been out of the loop for a while, is what is used to help prevent estrogen conversion during cycle nowadays? Amimidex used to be the answer and im sure still is, but anything new out there thats less expensive. I know nolva will cover the test conversion. Anyways feedback answers appreciated.

oh yeh think ill have to run HCG with a cycle like this?? Im thinking probably a good idea but u guys lemme know.

bumpin

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle looks good to me, yeah get some nolva on hand just in case u get any signs of gyno. how old are u? u wont need hcg thats for longer run cycles. the deca is high enough dosage, but u could bump it up to 400mg.

23 years old. What about the deca what should i use in the case of preventing it from aromatizing??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no man dont waste hcg on that save hcg for when you do a cycle thats 21+wks
    and you will run it about every 7th week and then for 10days when 2wks prior to pct.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    b6,bromo.

still need an answer on the best product out now to prevent deca induced gyno? Is arimidex and proviron still the prefered choice or is there another product out nowadays that possibly cheaper and as effective?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    I like Dostinex for progesterone induced gyno symptoms.

Just my opinion.

BigPancho

bumpin again just would like as much info on products for progesterone induced gyno

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    If you're wantin' more info about the compounds that were mentioned, here's the drug profile from another board that I go to:

Dostinex (cabergoline)

Trade Name Strength Container Manufacturer
    Dostinex 0.5 mg Pharmacia & Upjohn

Class: Anti-Parkinson’s Agent and Dopamine agonist

Half-Life: 63 to 69 hours (i.e. nearly three days)

General Information: Cabergoline is a long acting D-2 dopamine receptor agonist. It is used primarily to treat hyperprolactemia disorders and as an adjunct therapy in Parkinson’s disease. Like its predecessor, Parlodel (bromocriptine), it is an ergot alkaloid structure. In athletics, cabergoline is used to treat progesterone induced gynecomastia from a heavy steroid cycle that results in progesterone conversion rather than the usual estrogen conversion. Examples of such steroids include Deca -Durabolin (nandrolone ) and Fina (trenbolone ). While Nolvadex and Clomid work effectively on estrogen, they are ineffective against progesterone and cabergoline or Parlodel (bromocriptine) must be used.

Uses: Cabergoline is dosed at 0.25mg every three days (or twice a WEEK). Remember this is a powerful drug with a very long half-life. The dose may be increase to 0.5mg twice a week, but for progesterone induced gynecomastia, 0.25mg twice a week should be sufficient.

Cautions: Side effects of cabergoline include: headache, dizziness and nausea in greater than 10% of all users. 1 to 4% experienced hot flashes, or peripheral edema (swelling in the limbs), GI upset, fatigue/drowsiness, and/or nasal congestion. The side effects usually subside after several doses.
    Didn't know if this is what you meant by more info, or if you were lookin' for more choices.

BigPancho

Thread Information