Thread: M1T is..

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

M1T is..

m1t is illegal now? just asking before i ask for a source n get banned

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    yup, its not suppost to be sold in stores.. well, on the counter that is lol
    imo, m1t is a waste of time.. up to u.. theres more disadvantages, than advantages..

well its not for me, its for a friend who wants to get on "something" but not steroids

as long as he knows.. nothing compares to steroids .. especially m1t
    hopefully hes not one of those silly kids that just took it cuz it was available - make sure he does his readin, and realizes how toxic it is on ur liver..

do you have any suggestions i could tell him to take besides m1t? would 1ad be alright or would u need to stack it w/ somethin for it to do anything at all?

i think prohormones are a joke - thats imo - theyre not good enough..
    comparable to aas..
    i'd say, go weith what most ppl would do, a test only cycle, for like 10 weeks, wouldnt be too much more expensive, and SOOO much better, in SOOO many ways..
    i think relying on orals, is just brutal, u need to able to stick it to yourself, cuz if u get use to orals, ur not gonna wanna inject. and overall - the stabber is better for you!

lol ye but tha dudes livin w/ his parents, he cant gain 20 lbs, his dad be like wtf, couldnt beat tha shit outta him cuz hed be too big but hed prolly kick him out, he jus wants to gain a 5-10lbs of lean muscle, i dono if even that, he jus wants to get his bench up

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    yup, its not suppost to be sold in stores.. well, on the counter that is lol
    imo, m1t is a waste of time.. up to u.. theres more disadvantages, than advantages..
    I guess alot of people haven't had great results from M1T. Have you actually ran it for 4 weeks? I'm on my first real cycle of test cyp for 12 weeks and comparing the two, I gotta say I'm impressed with M1T. I stacked it with 4derm and I got kick @ss results with no sides. How's 18lbs in 4 weeks and kept 11 of it after pct? I'm in week 11 now, jump-started with M1T, started @ 192lb, I'm now 220lbs.

5-10lbs of lean muscle..
    then he doesnt need anything at all..
    just good supplementing (creatine, glutamine, protein)
    and a clean, successful diet plan, and successful training routines and methods..
    tell him to wait a few years, get some experiance, trust me - its worth it.
    get a stronger base before u start any anabolics. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    I guess alot of people haven't had great results from M1T. Have you actually ran it for 4 weeks? I'm on my first real cycle of test cyp for 12 weeks and comparing the two, I gotta say I'm impressed with M1T. I stacked it with 4derm and I got kick @ss results with no sides. How's 18lbs in 4 weeks and kept 11 of it after pct? I'm in week 11 now, jump-started with M1T, started @ 192lb, I'm now 220lbs.
    yes i have used m1t in the past unfortunately, it is very liver toxic.. dianabol is much stronger, and less toxic to the body then m1t's. its not worth it - nothing compares to AAS. there shouldnt be an argument there.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    My personal experience with M1T was somewhat of a two way street. Although it did what it was supposed to, and help me to gain a substantial amount of muscle, the sides were just horrible. I'm not talking about acne or liver toxicity, just the lethargy and overall just feeling like crap for 4 weeks. The only advantage M1T had was that it was easily available. So if you dont already have any from before the ban, it's definately not worth it to even think about. Im also sorry to disappoint your friend who wants to get on "something" but not steroids . That M1T is a steroid , it does not convert to anything once its in your body, it is 1-testosterone thats methylated for bioavailability. So if he is going to take the step to the dark side, you would advise him to just go for the real thing, but of course put in his time researching and planning his cycle correctly...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    well its not for me, its for a friend who wants to get on "something" but not steroids

m1t is a steroid bro......and you're asking if its illegal??? where the hell have you been???

ok really sorry i keep asking questions about stupid prohormones, but he asked me about maybe doing t-bomb, i wanna help him as much as possible, should he do a pct after? and if so how extensive of one should he run?

n sry wolfy im not on top of my game like u i dont keep up w/ prohormones

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Why ask for advice if you're not going to listen? At the top of the screen is a search button, type in 'prohormones' 'm1t'...etc... Prohormones are first of all, useless, and second banned and probably impossible to get now unless someone has them as left overs. They are a waste of your friends time and money, and yes M1T is a steroid and it is illegal. Those "TBOMBS"(what a joke) are a waste of time as well, and are schedule III substances since January 19th. So heed the advice you're being given, and stick around and do some searches.

he told me he has his hands on some t-bomb, thot it was illegal jus thot it wasnt since he said he had some, and yes they are useless if ur wanting to gain 20 lbs but they arent wanting to get huge and they dont want to tamper w/ steroids

sry not t-bomb, t-bomb II, dont kno if theres a difference, but no one has answered if u need to run a pct after this

nm found my answer

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    man how ****ing long is it giong to take for people to stop calling m1t a prohormone. most common comment: "m1t sucks, doesn't give gains, it's just a shitty prohormone". it's been explained about 1000000 times that it is one of the most potent oral roids availiable.

Thread Information