flgator9867 is offline New Member

Question quick winny question?

i am taking 2 10cc bottles of testosterona 200 (brovel) and i am thinking about adding winstrol depot at the end... would15cc's of winstrol give me a significant gain? i dont have the money for a full 30cc so me and a friend where going to split it but the stuff isnt cheap.. would it be worth my money to pay half and get 15cc or not??? should i just wait for a future cycle and get a decent amount??

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    winny is used to cut up more than bulk up so you would not "gain" anything much anyway and most definately not at those quantities

id wait and get a decent amount but id also think about what i was trying to acheive - winny is NOT for bulking and gaining size

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u can use it in the end to help keep yur gains.and kaz even though used for cutting if the diet is switched around calories ar sufficient u can use it as a bulker .your gains wont be tht significant but quality is better then quantity.

js3l is offline New Member
    hey flgator, are you a fan or alumni? i graduated from UF 2 years ago. anyway bro, i would like to know what your T200 from brovel looks like as I am at the end of a bottle and I have suspicion that it is not the real deal??? anyone else have advice for spotting fake T200 or decas for that matter?

Thread Information