robkesl is offline Senior Member

best injection sites for deca-d

hey long time reader first time poster, im about to start my first cycle of steriods . ive decided on taking deca -d injections and i was wandering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. Umm, is it better to inject into the glutes or can i just go into the delts and thigh, is one place better than the other, i guess if you have any pointers please share, im not really worried about injecting myself or seeing blood or anything, but like in the glutes ive heard stories of people accidently hitting the sciatic nerve and it supposedly temp. paralysis your lower body. i dont know if its real but yeah any help would be grateful!

-robbie -jk-

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    I'm just gonna touch on the injections, but I think your cycle may need some work.

You can hit the glutes, the quads, or the delts fairly easy. You run the risk of hitting the sciatic nerve if you inject too far in towards the center of the body.

Picture your ass cheek, and divide it into 4 equal cubes. You want to inject into the upper outside cube. That's the upper, right cube on right cheek.

It's almost like injecting into the rear of your hip, and it pretty much is.....

With that outta the way, why only Deca ? Hopefully you won't run into any of these, but without a Test base, you could have a limp noodle for the cycle and a li'l while afterwards.

Are you gonna be taking any B6 with your cycle? Do you happen to have any Dostinex on hand for the potential of progesterone-related gyno?

How 'bout your PCT? Have ya got that ready?

Not flamin' ya here, but wanna make sure you're fully informed on it all. Good luck with whatever ya do.

BigPancho

whats B6 are you referring to the vitamin?

Yep, the vitamin. Do a search & they should give dosing & such.

I've never done that, but a lotta folks say it's good. I just prefer havin' the Dostinex on hand.....

But, wanted to give ya at least a couple of options.

BigPancho

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i would do test with it. maybe like test enan. 500mg a week. and run the deca at 300-400mg/wk. i would say do the test in the glutes and the deca in the delts and quads. get you anti-e's before you start so you have them on hand and the b6 is not a bad idea anyway. just make sure you are ready before you start. by the way, how old are you bro? also not flaming you just trying to make you ready.

alright i dont know what "flaming" me means but im 21 i was told by people in my gym who use that just the deca and the doses of 200mg per week is a good amount for starting, they all told me that once you done a couple cycles i should start stacking, working up to it,

im probally just going to stick with the deca for my first cycle and if i like it and want more then deffinatly ill try taking test too. ive just read to many bad things about test. that is has more side effects and the greatest chance to turn into estrogen so i never really thought about it.

so if i stick with 200mg deca a week for 6 weeks then 2 weeks of clomid with supplementing B6, and maybe creatine will that be an ok cycle am i missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    alright i dont know what "flaming" me means but im 21 i was told by people in my gym who use that just the deca and the doses of 200mg per week is a good amount for starting, they all told me that once you done a couple cycles i should start stacking, working up to it,

im probally just going to stick with the deca for my first cycle and if i like it and want more then deffinatly ill try taking test too. ive just read to many bad things about test. that is has more side effects and the greatest chance to turn into estrogen so i never really thought about it.

so if i stick with 200mg deca a week for 6 weeks then 2 weeks of clomid with supplementing B6, and maybe creatine will that be an ok cycle am i missing anything?
    Flaming is doggin' your a$$......not doin' that now, just explaining.....LOL

I think that those guys in the gym have the right idea, but the wrong compound.

Deca doesn't turn into estrogen, it turns into progesterone. Both can cause gyno.

A standard PCT consists usually of Nolva & Clomid. Nolva is an effective estrogen blocker, often used during cycle in case of estrogen related sides. This would do nothing for progesterone-related gyno. With Test, you'd have your anti-estrogen handy during your cycle, plus one half of your PCT handy. With Deca, you'd really need some Dostinex also, just in case you have a progesterone-induced gyno prob.

Everything has sides. AAS useage is something that has to be researched thoroughly.

Deca will shut down your body's natural production of Test, as will Test injections, but without the addition of the Test into your body, you'll be walkin' around with a Johnson that refuses to stand up when needed. Dunno about you or your situation, but that'd be a bad thing for me......

Do some research and although the guys in your gym have talked with you and given you some information regarding AAS useage, don't consider them the end all of information. I'm not the end all of info either. There's a wealth of information if you'll check it all out before deciding on what you're gonna do.

(But most are gonna say Test first.....LOL)

Good Luck!

BigPancho

thanks, as for dostinex what if i cant get ahold of it, is there another out there that will come close,, the guy who is getting me this said that clomid will work fine, so thats why i ask he said clomid as a dual role *this is from his email* Clomid offers dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production

when i did a search on dostinex it basically said the same thing so thats why i ask, i really appreciate the comments!

as for me im currently 6'1 195 and 10% bf im only truly looking to drop some bodyfat and put myself over 205, which doesnt sound like alot, but to me it is! and i dont know if this connection will be around forever. the past year or so ive deff. seen my gains go down alittle, i need a boost. i play college rugby and any advantage helps.

oh and another quick question, when i inject would it be better if the muscle hasnt been used. like dont exercise before should the muscle be cool, if you know what i mean. does it make a difference? thanks again!

I'd definitely be lookin' for some Dostinex....LOL I wouldn't use the Clomid as a symptom based response. But the B6 thing has shown promise. 200-300mg for prevention and 600-800mg for symptoms. And me, I'll usually always incorporate Nolvadex into my PCT along with Clomid. I've never done a cycle without some form of Test, but even if I did, I think it's been trained in me enough to take the Nolva just because.......LOL

I'd probably use Nolva if I started a cycle of cheeseburgers......

As far as the injections, what I do is try & inject the muscle that I worked out the day before. Not because I worked it out, but because I won't be working it out again for at least 2-3 days. Gives ya a li'l time to get any soreness out if you have it from the injection.

All these are just my opinions and experiences, and again I encourage ya to look around, do some additional research, & listen to folks besides me.

BigPancho

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    bro..even if its your 1st time..you better off using 400mg a week... i read it in MD magazine says that research shows that 200mg a week only replaces naturally occuring testosterone ...so u wont be experiencing great gains...just like training naturally...(with extra gyno maybe) LOL

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    i would do test with it. maybe like test enan. 500mg a week. and run the deca at 300-400mg/wk. i would say do the test in the glutes and the deca in the delts and quads. get you anti-e's before you start so you have them on hand and the b6 is not a bad idea anyway. just make sure you are ready before you start. by the way, how old are you bro? also not flaming you just trying to make you ready.
    I would do the test and the deca in one injection in the butt.

I would also recommend that robbie does not start his cylce until:
    a) He understands what PCT is
    b) He understands what it is for
    c) he has what he needs for PCT and his cycle.
    d) does a search on "deca dick"

Not a flame, but the dude ain't ready.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Testosterone 's side effects are mostly GOOD ones. Aromatization can be handled either at the source, with an AI like letrozole or anastrozole, or in the concerned tissues, with an estrogen blocker like nolvadex . Deca's sides are FAR worse. Test negates many of them. Test and deca together are an excellent combination for more reasons than I have time to write out for you. If this is your first cycle, you should be doing TEST ONLY. If you are under 25 years old, you should give it a miss, altogether.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    thanks, as for dostinex what if i cant get ahold of it, is there another out there that will come close,, the guy who is getting me this said that clomid will work fine, so thats why i ask he said clomid as a dual role *this is from his email* Clomid offers dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production

when i did a search on dostinex it basically said the same thing so thats why i ask, i really appreciate the comments!

as for me im currently 6'1 195 and 10% bf im only truly looking to drop some bodyfat and put myself over 205, which doesnt sound like alot, but to me it is! and i dont know if this connection will be around forever. the past year or so ive deff. seen my gains go down alittle, i need a boost. i play college rugby and any advantage helps.
    No, no no. The problem with deca is not that it aromatizes into estrogen... it doesn't. Deca induced gyno comes from the fact that deca is a progestin. So obviously neither an estrogen blocker nor an anti-aromatase will do you any good at all. Dostinex AND B6 are what you want for deca induced gyno. But once again, a deca-only cycle is a very very bad idea.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    hey long time reader first time poster, im about to start my first cycle of steriods . ive decided on taking deca -d injections and i was wandering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. Umm, is it better to inject into the glutes or can i just go into the delts and thigh, is one place better than the other, i guess if you have any pointers please share, im not really worried about injecting myself or seeing blood or anything, but like in the glutes ive heard stories of people accidently hitting the sciatic nerve and it supposedly temp. paralysis your lower body. i dont know if its real but yeah any help would be grateful!

-robbie -jk-

long time reader first time poster!!
    LOL that is hilarious bro im sorry, i hear that on my local sports radio station all the time, "long time listener fisrt time caller" and i always get a kick out of it, as do the radio hosts. No flame bro i just couldnt help commenting on that, i have a feeling your from the north-east.

and 200 mg of deca a week is fine.......for a 13 year old girl.

Thread Information