orange is offline New Member

How to do this cycle?

I have plenty of Deca and Dbol . How should I cycle the two? Will I have better results doing this then a Drol/Deca cycle? Size is not important to me as much as gains and maintinng gains. Also, please explain the nalvedex/clomid post cycle therapy . Thanks a lot.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    If you take just decca and dbol for a cycle, you are going to have a limp dick. add some test E inthere to save yourself the trouble.

dbol 1-4
    test E 1-12
    decca 1-12
    40mg ed dbol
    500mg test ew
    400mg decca ew
    nolva 1-14 10-20mg ed
    clomid 14-18

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    get some test and run 500mgs/wk test and 300-400mgs/wk deca and dbol for first 4wks at around 50mgs and ull be good to go, good bulking cycle

nice suggestion Justin. looks like we are in agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    dbol 1-4
    test E 1-12
    decca 1-12
    40mg ed dbol
    500mg test ew
    400mg decca ew
    nolva 1-14 10-20mg ed
    clomid 14-18
    deca needs to be stoped 1wk bf the test, do as is said in the cycle except run the deca for 11wks and the dbol at 50mgs ed and ur good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    nice suggestion Justin. looks like we are in agreement
    u were in the right direction just a few adjustments lol its all good though

Can I substitute sus250 for test E? Also, does Dbol increase erythrocyte production (like Drol does)?

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Can I substitute sus250 for test E? Also, does Dbol increase erythrocyte production (like Drol does)?
    yes u can but sus has to be shot EOD due to its short half life as for the dbol thing i cant help ya there

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    1. Yes you can substitute

2. I think so, I know tren and eq do. I know it gives the effects (more vascular) but the water retention evens the playing field.

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    deca needs to be stoped 1wk bf the test, do as is said in the cycle except run the deca for 11wks and the dbol at 50mgs ed and ur good to go
    hm...just wondering..why deca needs to be stopped one week before the test? why not just continue it all the way with the test?

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    hm...just wondering..why deca needs to be stopped one week before the test? why not just continue it all the way with the test?
    due to its half life, the half life is a bit longer than test so ull need to stop it a wk prior to the test

I am assuming EOD = Every other Day? If so, why so often? That would mean that I would be doing 750-1000mgs per week!? Is this right. By the way, thanks for all of this. I was on another thread and never got a response. Here, I get all the info right away!

I am assuming EOD = Every other Day? If so, why so often? That would mean that I would be doing 750-1000mgs per week!? Is this right. By the way, thanks for all of this. I was on another thread and never got a response. Here, I get all the info right away!
    yes every other day lol... sus has a very short half life so its best to shoot every other day.... and no ull split the dosage. u dont have to shoot a full cc every time and yes AR is the best board around

Thanks alot man. So, what would you expect from a cycle like this. I am guess in biggest gains will be in the first four weeks with the idea to maintain the rest of the way?

Thanks alot man. So, what would you expect from a cycle like this. I am guess in biggest gains will be in the first four weeks with the idea to maintain the rest of the way?
    well some good gains will be obtained within the first 4wks but that will mostly be from the dbol , from there on out the sus will take charge so no u should expect good gains for about 8wks or so and the rest will be about maintaining... this is a good bulking cycle and if proper diet and workout are there u should have real good gains in size

Will this at all hinder cardio? I will need awesome cardio and strength for the first four weeks of my program. From there on out, it will be about 60-40 percent cardio-strength. I know I am saying cardio is outweighing the strength factor, but the strength will still be of vitally importantance..trust me.

With that said, the first week of the progrom, I will need to be in kick ass shape (which I kind of am already). Should I start the cycle a week or two before the program, or can I take them the week of and expect to feel immediate results?
    thanks again.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Dbol and cardio are not necessarily a good combination. Dbol raises you blood pressure and water retention. It is used primarily for bulking. Check you BP very often.

One week into a cycle and the ONLY thing that will be working is the Dbol. It will add some strength and probably hurt your cardio. Your injectables will start kicking in in about week 5 (which is why you take Dbol to kick start the cycle.)

If you are not in "KICK ASS SHAPE" now, there is no cycle on god's green earth that will put you in kick ass shape in one week, two weeks, a month or two months. That takes years of training, a good clean diet and a healthy life style.

You need to have real expectations.

Thread Information