Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tren A and Prop

  1. #1
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984

    Tren A and Prop

    didn't want to hijack other thread.
    first time for tren a, planning on tren a 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed for 15wks.
    5th cycle
    thanks

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Even though it's your 5th cycle I would suggest not running tren for 15 weeks especially being it's your first go around w/ it.
    Cut the cycle down to 10.

  3. #3
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    thanks bro!
    was thinking of 50mg tren and 75mg prop at first but was told i could up them both?
    like you said 1st time, i'll plan on 10wks and see if i can add the 5wks?
    sound good to you?
    thanks again

  4. #4
    chaos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    thanks bro!
    was thinking of 50mg tren and 75mg prop at first but was told i could up them both?
    like you said 1st time, i'll plan on 10wks and see if i can add the 5wks?
    sound good to you?
    thanks again
    i think if you feel good, and bp is in check then it will be fine to extend. with your cycle experience, i wouldn'r run less than 100mg/day on the prop though.

  5. #5
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    agreed on prop, last cycle was 600mg wk eq and 800mg test e wk for 24wks.

  6. #6
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Have you run prop and tren in the past? How were your results?

  7. #7
    CrossroadS is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    256
    I am running this cycle currently, but it is only my second...

    Wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed.
    Wk 5-10 prop @ 75mg ed., tren @ 60mg ed.
    Wk 11-12 prop @ 100mg ed.

    pct.

    I took my 45th shot today, right in the middle of week seven. I have nothing but good things to say about both compounds. You will enjoy this cycle. Having more cycle experience than I, those dosages you described should do you pretty well. Good luck.

  8. #8
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    I am running this cycle currently, but it is only my second...

    Wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed.
    Wk 5-10 prop @ 75mg ed., tren @ 60mg ed.
    Wk 11-12 prop @ 100mg ed.

    pct.

    I took my 45th shot today, right in the middle of week seven. I have nothing but good things to say about both compounds. You will enjoy this cycle. Having more cycle experience than I, those dosages you described should do you pretty well. Good luck.
    5 wks of tren isnt really going to do as well as maybe 8-10 jmo

  9. #9
    fred9's Avatar
    fred9 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    598
    I really like the cycle...maybe a little too long for first time tren ...but u can quit when u dont like the sides anymore...thats the best thing bout short esters i think...
    greetz

  10. #10
    CrossroadS is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    5 wks of tren isnt really going to do as well as maybe 8-10 jmo
    It is six weeks, but not that it would make much of a difference. I brewed my own gear, and only had enough for that long. I actually have enough for 8 weeks exactly, but you know how a few ml's of gear seems to dissappear along the way. I really was going to run it until I run out, so the most it would be is 8 weeks. I have enough prop to shoot until eternity....hehe.

    So far, only 2 weeks into the tren, I am impressed. I was fully content with just prop, but this tren is crazy. I agree, I should have probably ran it longer, but it is my second cycle, and I would like to see how things go. This will probably be my cycle of choice, with different dosages, for the next two or three cycles I do.

  11. #11
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    I would run the prop for a week before starting the tren , and stop the tren a week before the prop. That gives you 13 weeks of tren... a bit long but you can stop the tren anytime you like. Adjust your tren dosage according to your tolerance of side effects. If you see zero sides from tren, your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off. The proper range for most users is very narrow. It will probably be somewhere between 50mg/ED and 75mg/ED. Be ready to fine-tune as needed.

    Good luck. You should be a real hardassed mofo at the end of this one.

  12. #12
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    5 wks of tren isnt really going to do as well as maybe 8-10 jmo
    agreed... I see most of my results on tren around week 4 and then another big jump on week 7. I would run it atleast 8 weeks, Ive never run it under 10 though.

  13. #13
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    If you see zero sides from tren , your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off.

    Good luck. You should be a real hardassed mofo at the end of this one.
    haha! so true! I had to switch jobs and pick up boxing as a hobby to put up with all my built up rage. I would be sitting at my desk at work and have the need to just turn over the desk and throw my computer monitor at the wall for no fvcking reason.

  14. #14
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Tren kicks ass, expecially when running test and eq with it. In the beginning I had a real hard time with insomia, but now it night sweat not too bad though. Well worth it if you ask me, already have leaned up 5% BF with a diet slightly under 5,000cals. Stick to no more than 10wks, let you body be the judge. Remember this is your first time with tren, no need to hurry.

  15. #15
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    thanks bro!!


    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I would run the prop for a week before starting the tren , and stop the tren a week before the prop. That gives you 13 weeks of tren... a bit long but you can stop the tren anytime you like. Adjust your tren dosage according to your tolerance of side effects. If you see zero sides from tren, your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off. The proper range for most users is very narrow. It will probably be somewhere between 50mg/ED and 75mg/ED. Be ready to fine-tune as needed.

    Good luck. You should be a real hardassed mofo at the end of this one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •