Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    I have been on for 5 months.
    Jan- test 500mg per week
    Feb- test 500mg deca 300mg per week
    Mar- same as feb
    Apr- supertest 750mg deca 600mg
    May- supertest 750mg deca 600mg dbol 50mg per day clen and cytomel
    5 months on deca??? Hope you werent planning on ever having kids. I believe you are probably good and sterile right now, possibly permanently.

Yes the levels you are on... I bet you have cholesterol of 280 and triglicerides of 400+.... its time to get off for a while... expect a terrible time recovering... maybe stop the deca and stay on test for about 3 or 4 weeks just to trim the deca out of you, but supertest is a long lingering form of test (sustenon). Maybe you want to drop the test down to 100 mg a week for those 4 weeks... believe me low dose testosterone for 3 or 4 weeks helps tremendously... thats how I got a great recovery after a 6 month deca/test cycle last year. My zero testosterone days only lasted 3 days before clomid and tongkat ali had my natural test coming back up. 100 mg of supertest is less then your body will want so chances are your body will be warming up to returning to LH and testosterone production, even though some traces of test will remain in ya, sometimes its easier this way and less inhibitory then being in a zero testosterone, high estrogen situation.

Nelstar is offline Member
    i was on for two years straight bro... and came off without any PCT.. theyre were reasons i had to go that way in which i wont go into detail.. took me 4-5 weeks to recover. surprisingly i only lost 15lbs. and about being sterile.. from dudes post. Dont worry about it.. arnold was on for more than a 5 month period doesnt he hasl ike 34 kids.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    5 months on deca ??? Hope you werent planning on ever having kids. I believe you are probably good and sterile right now, possibly permanently.

Yes the levels you are on... I bet you have cholesterol of 280 and triglicerides of 400+.... its time to get off for a while... expect a terrible time recovering... maybe stop the deca and stay on test for about 3 or 4 weeks just to trim the deca out of you, but supertest is a long lingering form of test (sustenon). Maybe you want to drop the test down to 100 mg a week for those 4 weeks... believe me low dose testosterone for 3 or 4 weeks helps tremendously... thats how I got a great recovery after a 6 month deca/test cycle last year. My zero testosterone days only lasted 3 days before clomid and tongkat ali had my natural test coming back up. 100 mg of supertest is less then your body will want so chances are your body will be warming up to returning to LH and testosterone production, even though some traces of test will remain in ya, sometimes its easier this way and less inhibitory then being in a zero testosterone, high estrogen situation.
    why would he be sterile??

dont worry bro,i've been on deca for over 8 months now at 600mg/week and like i posted a few days ago.i just knocked my wife up...and im still on.

that comment is just nonsense and shouldn't even have been posted

oh...and as far as when to come off..if you want my opinion ....NEVER!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    why would he be sterile??

dont worry bro,i've been on deca for over 8 months now at 600mg/week and like i posted a few days ago.i just knocked my wife up...and im still on.

that comment is just nonsense and shouldn't even have been posted

oh...and as far as when to come off..if you want my opinion ....NEVER!!
    Really a lot of talk on boards is that nothing is worst on your balls then deca and I have a pharmacist in the family that told me deca durabolin is "chemical castration" if done too long... I went into this cycle scared of doing 2 CC or double my last cycles and ended up having the best "real" steroid cycle ever. Now a few people are have recommended I just double or triple the cycle and I have been seriously considering it. At least running instead of 10 weeks to 20 weeks... When I say I did a 6 month deca cycle last year, I started with 10 weeks on deca/test and the other 4 months were testosterone only...

The way I am growing on deca I could reach all of my current goals "this year".

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    I have been on for 5 months.
    Jan- test 500mg per week
    Feb- test 500mg deca 300mg per week
    Mar- same as feb
    Apr- supertest 750mg deca 600mg
    May- supertest 750mg deca 600mg dbol 50mg per day clen and cytomel

Holy cow... have you had any bad sides with being on the Deca that long?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have been on test eq for about 4 monghts and tren test eq for one month only got 4 more months lft of this cycle
    HERES HOW YOU COME OFF BUDDY!
    first get you 2 or 3 5000iu'HCGs i always run 2500ius over 5 days every 7th week
    then 14 days prior to your First day of pct you run HCG for 10days @500-1000iu's ED then when your done you have 4 days left to pct... it takes about 4days for hcg to get out of sys then your going to use PHEADNOS super duper PCT its like a 2.5-3month pct and it Fn Rox GoodLUCK

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    your supposed to come off?

Thread Information