tempbrit is offline Member

Test/FINA/Var Really works

I have been super busy and after workouts, rushing home to shower and head off to work or other things and did not seriously pay attention to the mirror and checking out how my body was looking for 4 days.

I am currently running:

500mgs Test C p/w
    60mgs of Var ED
    50mgs of Tren A ED

Also running T3 along with proviron and other essential Anti E's. I am seriously thinking about buying one of those weekly pill boxes to help you remember to take all of your meds.

Anyways, looked in the mirror this morning after getting out of the shower and could not believe my eyes. Noticed some fairly drastic changes. The waist on the pants was also noticeably looser today as I got dressed.

This combo is working out awesome, leaning out much quicker than I ever expected. This Tren stuff is awesome.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good to hear its working so well for ya.

for how long are you gonna run it?

keep us updated about how its going.

-rodge

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    maybe some before and after pics?

-rodge

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Ya I would like to see some before and after pics as well. I am running Tren /Prop/Win tomorrow.... can't F#@#in Wait!!!! I almost want to go home now and starter up. What anti-e's are you running and how are they affecting your gains with the tren. I was told not to take them to maximize gains... Are you using them to prevent gyno symptoms or to reduce water retention?

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    I plan to run Tren Acetate/ Sustanon / Var for my next cycle...

Also like to know what Anti-e you are running and how you are handling the ED tren shots ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    imagine if you woulda ran prop which has a higher % of test ... amazingerer

Sorry guys, I am not into pics.

The Prop certainly would have been better. However, this is my FIRST cycle. The Test C was a big step on its own.

I started with the Test C at 500mgs per week and I loved it. The only negative side was the 24 hour boner and the stamina in the sack. I learned that not all women love a guy who can keep it up for extended banging sessions. Actually three girls got down right pissed off. Sorry...off topic a bit.......

I did the Test C for 6 weeks and was going to add the Var at around week 7 and run it for the remainder at 60mgs. However, I came across some Tren A and could not resist giving it a go. I am only going to run it for 6 weeks. I am finishing my second week right now. I am also been taking Var for one week as well.

The strength gains for me throughout the cycle have been amazing. I still can not believe how much weight I am moving around in the gym.

As far as Anti-E's I am taking Nolva 10mg Ed and 50mgs of Proviron (mainly to reduce slight bloat - my watch would not fit the other day). I also am using Cabergoline (sp?) for the Tren issues.

The Tren has really kicked in and I am feeling significantly different. More aggressive in the gym and more tired everywhere else. Sex drive has not decreased at all....which is nothing short of amazing.

I have been sweating a ton. The lady who cleans my clothes and washes my sheets is concerned that something is wrong with my health because of the sweat she has noticed and the rancid odors from my gym clothes. No night sweats yet, no acne, no problems at all that are of concern to me.

It has been great.

I am guessing that in the last week and one half, I have dropped at least one percent in bodyfat while actually gaining 3 lbs of muscle. I am absolutely loving it.

Sorry to ramble. Did I answer everything?

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    keep up the good work. i'm running prop/eq/var right now and adding fina in very shortly. can't wait.

John6 is offline New Member
    Test/Fina/var/T3/Proviron all for your first cycle? Damn, why not throw in some growth and slin while you're at it.

I guess this would be considered by nearly all accounts to be an aggressive first cycle. However, I did the research, started off slow and got a feel for how things were going to impact my body. I am glad that I started off with just the Test for many reasons. First of all, daily injections suck. At least for me. I take things really slow and I just do not like injections every day. Taking Test C first allowed me to get use to injections. Secondly, I was deathly afraid of sides and even to this day, I have had virtually no sides.

I probably would not recommend this cycle to my best buddy to try for the first time, but I would not discourage it if he is comfortable and understands what he is doing.

The physical change has been dramatic especially as of late. Nearly everyone comments on my change in appearance. I tell them that I am doing Body for Life and that they should check it out.....EAS rocks. Then I walk away and chuckle.

MacT is offline New Member
    awesome

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I have been super busy and after workouts, rushing home to shower and head off to work or other things and did not seriously pay attention to the mirror and checking out how my body was looking for 4 days.

I am currently running:

500mgs Test C p/w
    60mgs of Var ED
    50mgs of Tren A ED

Also running T3 along with proviron and other essential Anti E's. I am seriously thinking about buying one of those weekly pill boxes to help you remember to take all of your meds.

Anyways, looked in the mirror this morning after getting out of the shower and could not believe my eyes. Noticed some fairly drastic changes. The waist on the pants was also noticeably looser today as I got dressed.

This combo is working out awesome, leaning out much quicker than I ever expected. This Tren stuff is awesome.

Better see some pics..... sounds like a sick cycle!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Thread Information