Thread: Accutane Cycle

Dieselpower is offline Member

Question Accutane Cycle

I have by far the worst skin in the world, my doctor is a loser telling me that I dont need Accutane. (he is the only skin doctor in my town) I want to do my own cycle ofAccutane. Can anyone show me how many tabs I need and how to take this cycle?

Thanks
    DP

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    u might wanna post this in the spa forum bro i think ull find alot more help there, as far as using the stuff i have no clue sorry but good luck

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    and oh ya, go get some dawn hand soap(anti-bacterial) it has helped my acne out a hole hole hole lot good luck again to ya

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i usually take 40mg accutane twice a day, gets rid of acne pretty damn fast but gives you dry eyes and lips.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    i tried the dawn thin but didnt really ne improvment, i heard the benzoyl alchohal 70% works and n doin that jst use it twicw a day once n the mornin after washin face n once b4 bed after washin face-proactive SUCKS imo

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    I have by far the worst skin in the world, my doctor is a loser telling me that I dont need Accutane. (he is the only skin doctor in my town) I want to do my own cycle ofAccutane. Can anyone show me how many tabs I need and how to take this cycle?

Thanks
    DP
    you'll need around 44 packets of accutane, depending on your weight. Cycle it over around 6 months. If you look around the internet close enough you wont need a dermo's permission...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    you'll need around 44 packets of accutane, depending on your weight. Cycle it over around 6 months. If you look around the internet close enough you wont need a dermo's permission...

I have my own source for the accutane, but I did some research and couldn't find anything on how to cycle accutane. well, I weight about 300lbs.

So, I need to do about 6 months worth and they come in packets and I need roughy 44 packets.

Thanks
    DP

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Did you try everything else first. I hear accutane is some pretty nasty sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Did you try everything else first. I hear accutane is some pretty nasty sh*t.
    yes, I tried all those pills and even proactive care system. Im 28 years old and I never had a clear face in my life. Anyone have the cycling for accutane?

thanks
    DP

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Get a blood test done first. If everything checks out fine, you should start off with 40mgs ED for about a month. Get another test done and if that is fine as well, take 40mgs in the morning and 25mg at night. Thats what I have been doing and I am on my 4th month. The difference is like black and white. The only bad thing I have had to face is the chaped lips, they are a bitch.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Get a blood test done first. If everything checks out fine, you should start off with 40mgs ED for about a month. Get another test done and if that is fine as well, take 40mgs in the morning and 25mg at night. Thats what I have been doing and I am on my 4th month. The difference is like black and white. The only bad thing I have had to face is the chaped lips, they are a bitch.

Thanks iNid, I just got my blood taken about two weeks ago. how many pills do I need? 150 tabs? how many months? 6?

thanks
    DP

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    how tabs are in 44 packets?

thanks
    DP

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    10 tabs per, so 440 tabs

but you have to take 2 tabs per day if your 180-225lbs, so at 300lbs you will need 3-4 tabs a day... closer to 500 tabs total in a cycle. 3 tabs a day for 6 months is 504 tabs exactly, or 50-51 packets.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-24-2005 at 09:14 PM.

OMG, Damn that alot of tabs.

thanks for the infor.
    DP

Thread Information