daaaan is offline Associate Member

equi & test cycle

I'm about to go on a equi and test cycle and I was thinking of doing 500 equi for 12 weeks and 600 test for 13 weeks.

But I was wondering if it would be beneficial to go a little longer.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    A lot of people on this board are using test for much longer than that, but if you are a novice at this, 13 weeks is plenty. You may want to experiment with longer test cycles later on. I think EQ is OK to run that long too.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I'm about to go on a equi and test cycle and I was thinking of doing 500 equi for 12 weeks and 600 test for 13 weeks.

But I was wondering if it would be beneficial to go a little longer.
    What type of test are you running?

You could run your test and EQ at the same dosages...... 600mg for both would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What type of test are you running?

You could run your test and EQ at the same dosages...... 600mg for both would be good.
    i'm gonna be running test e. I heard that it's better to run a little bit more test then equi in the cycle.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, 'cuz of libido probs...i would go 750mg on the test and keep the 600mg eq, or drop accordingly...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    with eq you can run both the same mate,but sayin that i would still run more test but thats just me,its benefitial to run eq in a longer cycle as you do not start seein any gains till week 8ish,i am runnin it for 23 weeks with test and other bits n pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    with eq you can run both the same mate,but sayin that i would still run more test but thats just me,its benefitial to run eq in a longer cycle as you do not start seein any gains till week 8ish,i am runnin it for 23 weeks with test and other bits n pieces!

so for how long will you recommend to run eq for? i know that the least amount is 12 weeks. since it costs me peanuts to run eq i was wondering what's the max recommended time to run it for?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat youv got to consider is how long you want to run the test for?seein as you have to run it 1 week longer,12 weeks in my vuew is the minimum with eq,wat other cycles and lengths have you done,i would not suggest anythin longer than 12 weeks to someone who has little exp with gear.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    so for how long will you recommend to run eq for? i know that the least amount is 12 weeks. since it costs me peanuts to run eq i was wondering what's the max recommended time to run it for?
    Depending on cycle experiance you could run EQ for a lot longer...... Also running EQ and Test the same should not have any adverse efeects on libido.

Thread Information