pittbull76 is offline New Member

liqiud clomid from anabolic review research??

has any one used this before??. does it replace the tabs,if so how much should you use post cycle?

Mach500 is offline New Member

HEy

I was wondering the same thing basically.... Another thing... I wanna know if the "Clomi" (as it is listed, instead of Clomid) is legit.
    I mean c'mon it says on the bottle with a home label, "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

What's that about??? This stuff legit-somone that has been buying them.

Thanks-if someone would hit me up and let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach500
    I was wondering the same thing basically.... Another thing... I wanna know if the "Clomi" (as it is listed, instead of Clomid) is legit.
    I mean c'mon it says on the bottle with a home label, "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

What's that about??? This stuff legit-somone that has been buying them.

Thanks-if someone would hit me up and let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Because that disclaimer makes you able to purchase it.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    yes, it replaces the tabs. it's dosed in mg's just as the pills are, just needs to be dosed with a syringe appropriately. as for info on how to take it during pct, read the steroid profiles part of this board to find that out. search around on this board and learn how they work and what info has already been posted (the search button is what you're needing right now).

as far as your questions "mach500", the bottle is labeled "not for human consumption" so they can sell it as a research chemical. they can't legally sell any of that stuff for human use, but as a research chem, it's within legal limits. it's a little "loophole" some people utilize to get stuff for great prices and without legal issues.

however, as a research chemical, it would have the same chems in it that you would find in the pill forms. so whether you're giving it to your "pet rat" or for other forms of use (hint hint), it's still the same chem. the research chem companies can't be held responsible for your "misuse" of a chem, so they avoid liability with those labels, and we do what we always do, just with some well-priced chems.

this board does have a sponsor that sells chems, and you can do the research yourself as far as how good he is. he's not the only one out there of course, but he's the only one who sells on this board. out of respect for the board and support for it's sponsor, i'll add nothing beyond that as far as personal comments.

Mach500 is offline New Member
    VERY Cool!!

Ok-I like hearing something like that, that makes complete and utter sense. I had a feeling that 'might' have been a reason... but didn't know.

Thanks for the information guys-ur awesom!!!

;-)

Javan
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    yes, it replaces the tabs. it's dosed in mg's just as the pills are, just needs to be dosed with a syringe appropriately. as for info on how to take it during pct, read the steroid profiles part of this board to find that out. search around on this board and learn how they work and what info has already been posted (the search button is what you're needing right now).

as far as your questions "mach500", the bottle is labeled "not for human consumption" so they can sell it as a research chemical. they can't legally sell any of that stuff for human use, but as a research chem, it's within legal limits. it's a little "loophole" some people utilize to get stuff for great prices and without legal issues.

however, as a research chemical, it would have the same chems in it that you would find in the pill forms. so whether you're giving it to your "pet rat" or for other forms of use (hint hint), it's still the same chem. the research chem companies can't be held responsible for your "misuse" of a chem, so they avoid liability with those labels, and we do what we always do, just with some well-priced chems.

this board does have a sponsor that sells chems, and you can do the research yourself as far as how good he is. he's not the only one out there of course, but he's the only one who sells on this board. out of respect for the board and support for it's sponsor, i'll add nothing beyond that as far as personal comments.

Thread Information