goalkeeper is offline Junior Member

Vitamin E for Gyno?

Hey guys...I heard, and not from a doctor or any professional, that nolvadex is really just high dose of vitamin E (1400ius)

Anyway, does anyone know anything of Vitamin E helping gyno or suppress estrogen?

Thanks,
    GK

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalkeeper
    Hey guys...I heard, and not from a doctor or any professional, that nolvadex is really just high dose of vitamin E (1400ius)

Anyway, does anyone know anything of Vitamin E helping gyno or suppress estrogen?

Thanks,
    GK

Whoever told you that is a moron

Nolvadex is a perscription drug...If it was a mega dose of vitamin E then you wouldn't need to get any now would you? You could just take a bottle of vitamin E E/D!

Nolvadex doesn't supress the estrogen, it binds to the estrogen receptor sights so that estrogen cannot not bind to them. So basically it takes over the estrogen sights.

You need to do somemore research man

FlexEm13 is offline Junior Member
    chill out bro. the guy asked a question he sed it wasnt from a legit source it was a rumor he wanted to know the truth on. do more research wat kind of response is that. congratulations son ur a meathead but u know wat dont ever give me another smart a$$ remark again.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    chill out bro. the guy asked a question he sed it wasnt from a legit source it was a rumor he wanted to know the truth on. do more research wat kind of response is that. congratulations son ur a meathead but u know wat dont ever give me another smart a$$ remark again.
    I agree!! RELAX

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    There was a thread about a year ago on this subject I belive on this site. A member had used vit E sucsessfully to combat a gyno problem. Try a search,mabye it was here. BTW- some recent studies have said high doses of vit E aren't good for you but I never believe that shit anyway.

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    you should take 400iu of Vitamin E,
    but wont do anything for gyno.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    if vitamin E does suppress gyno - wow, learn somethin new everyday..
    but i honestly dont think it would, i'd need to knwo the science of it - beofre i believed it..
    vitamin e stops free radicals in the body.. but if it stops gyno? someone let us know! lol

Thread Information