FlexEm13 is offline Junior Member

lower leg in pain..help!!

hey guys im on week 2 of my deca /winnny cycle i know i know ur all gonna say where is the test but besides from that my lower left leg just below my anterior calf muscle is in angonizing pain. i cant step up it hurts when i run walk etc. i know they say winny hurts ur joints but the back of ur shin isnt a joint. and i thought the deca woudl help sooth it out.

anything i can do or take to ease the pain...i know someone sed something with a g a couple posts back eases the joint pain...any supplement that is cheap and that i could find in gnc or vitamin shoppe??

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    u r right the back of your shin isn't a joint, so how in the world is something from gnc made for joint pain going to help a problem that IS NOT in a joint?????? pain killers do this, nothing else. as far as joint pain,MSM, chondritin,and glucosamine are all great, but this wiill not help shin pain. did you have some kind of trauma to the leg? when did it start, and how are you doing acycle of deca without test?

im thinking maybe i just sprained or hurt the muscle a little doing calf raises. i do over 300 lbs on the standing calf raise machine. last week i sprianed my chest muscle doing them and i think maybe i hurt just below my calf. maybe its just sore from running or maybe i hope not but maybe its from the juice.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    hey guys im on week 2 of my deca /winnny cycle i know i know ur all gonna say where is the test but besides from that my lower left leg just below my anterior calf muscle is in angonizing pain. i cant step up it hurts when i run walk etc. i know they say winny hurts ur joints but the back of ur shin isnt a joint. and i thought the deca woudl help sooth it out.

anything i can do or take to ease the pain...i know someone sed something with a g a couple posts back eases the joint pain...any supplement that is cheap and that i could find in gnc or vitamin shoppe??
    glucosamine, and msm for joint pain relief..
    imo - before every cycle, i'd start takin glucosamine, and msm, a few weeks before u begin (takes time to hit the body).. keeps the pain down for sure!!
    imo - i'd get a hold of some anti-inflammatory's.. that sounds like your problem..

or maybe you have a slight tear in your achilles tendon!sounds to me that you are pushing way to hard on the calf raises. calves are muscles that you can do alot of rep with, you don't have to go balls out on them. if you sprained your chest doing calf raises, WOW, you are putting on to much weight. how many reps are you doing? i doubt its from the juice. it sounds to me that you are pushing yourself way to hard.

locutus is offline Associate Member

rewind

Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    im thinking maybe i just sprained or hurt the muscle a little doing calf raises. i do over 300 lbs on the standing calf raise machine. last week i sprianed my chest muscle doing them and i think maybe i hurt just below my calf. maybe its just sore from running or maybe i hope not but maybe its from the juice.

So bro, you are 19? how long have you been working out your chest and calves before this happened? You hurt your chest last week and then your leg this week? Im hoping you have been working out for a few years before you just jumped into steroids and weight lifting.

ur right.. its weird i do about 10-12 reps no matter how much more weight i add on i can always get up to ATLEAST 8-10 reps.

how bad is anti-inflammatory in my leg??

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    So bro, you are 19? how long have you been working out your chest and calves before this happened? You hurt your chest last week and then your leg this week? Im hoping you have been working out for a few years before you just jumped into steroids and weight lifting.
    alot of people make the mistake of gettin into AAS without a strong base "natural" physique.. its retarded really.. people need to learn to eat right and train strong, for at least 2yrs imo, before starting up any kind of anabolic drugs.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    The pain you described sounds like something I once experienced from doing distance running, shin splints. However, Im sure that over training on the calf raise machine could probably cause the same type of symptoms. Best advice would be to avoid training your calves until the pain completely goes away, and not a day sooner.

i agree 100 percent . i am all about healthy eating and fitness. i actually would prefer a can of tuna or a piece of grilled chicken over a happy meal haha.

question guys -

how much chicken is good for one meal. lets just say a normal sized cutlet of chicken about 4 ounces. how much protein is that - i usually eat 8 ounces of chicken so thats 2 cutlets. i dont want to eat too much protein in one sitting....i try to get about 40-60 in one meal.

anyone know that stats of chicken and a filet of steak too haha and also how much veges is good for a meal..
    i believe 1 cup .

i always eat so much at dinner tho like 4 cutlets of chicken , a yam, and alot of veges (brocoli, spinach, peppers and onions)

ligthen the weight, do twenty reps, better for calf size, you can do more reps for calves. more than most other exercises. anti inflamatories aren't bad, try motrin(ibuprofen it is a pain kiler and an anti inflamatory, normal dose is 400mg, i would double it to 800mgs). ice the bastard, 20 minutes every 2 hours that you are awake, that will help a ton w the pain and inflamation. if it keeps up, go see an orthopedic and he may refer you 4 an mri
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 05-24-2005 at 04:12 PM.

if i go to the doctor is there anyway of him finding out about me doing steriods ..wat if he does an mri i dont wanna lie to him but if i get tests or something they will find out right

Thread Information