Thread: clen shakes

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

clen shakes

OMG, its been forever since I last used clen . I started with my first 20mcg pill today and I have the clen shakes like a bitch! I think my last cycle was so shitty because i was using oxy, spiro worked good tho. Now im on some mex clen by Brogen. If im shaking now I dunno how the hell I plan on ramping up to 120mcg.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about rampin' up. If you're heart rate is elevated, you've got the shakes, and your BP may be up a li'l, then you're gettin' effects.

Good luck! Wish I could get away with 20mcg............

BigPancho

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Just stick it out man. The shakes let you know that you got legit stuff. I'm on my 4th day of a clen cycle now, ramped up to 120 mcg and have the shakes too. But I've done a good 4 or more clen cycles and I know that the shakes and bad sides will ease off in a couple days.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    OMG, its been forever since I last used clen. I started with my first 20mcg pill today and I have the clen shakes like a bitch! I think my last cycle was so shitty because i was using oxy, spiro worked good tho. Now im on some mex clen by Brogen. If im shaking now I dunno how the hell I plan on ramping up to 120mcg.
    i personnally can never go past 60mcg or my head will explode but i got great results as far as energy and thermo with that amount so i didnt think more was needed..i think amount very with people so 20mcg might work fine for you ..who knows gl bro

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    I go to 100mcg right off the bat. Yea, shakes, sweats, high bp, but it just burns fat sooo great!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    i was shaking so bad, i needed a friggin beer to calm my nerves!

there's one medication proven to stop the shakes but i'm not sure if it decreases the effects of the clen however. It's called Inderal. (Propranolol HCL)

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Am on 140mcg of clen at the moment. I only experience the shakes as far as side effects go. Everyone thinks am an alcoholic

Thread Information