Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Winny EOD

  1. #1
    trying2getit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    37

    Winny EOD

    I understand that winny is suggested to be taken ED but does anyone evey take it every other day?

  2. #2
    the revolution's Avatar
    the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    332
    dont even think about the option of eod..
    ed is much more consistant for ur body's levels and such - imo - better results come from ED
    so, please, forget about eod..

  3. #3
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Answering your question ... I'll think so

  4. #4
    trying2getit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    37
    I’m new at this...obviously. Would a short cycle (3 weeks) of winny @ 50mgs ED be a waste? Maybe something like this:

    weeks 1-3 300 mgs test
    weeks 3-6 50mgs winny ED
    PCT

  5. #5
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    After what I've heard in here you should go for the test atleast for 10weeks@500mg. Propably stack the winny@50mg ED in the end of the cycle. Remember PCT!

    Please do a little more reseach, there are possible to search and watch the stickies.

  6. #6
    the revolution's Avatar
    the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    332
    that cycle is way to short bro..
    3 weeks of winny- u arnt gonna see alot..
    u need a decent length cycle - 10 weeks imo.

    make a 'cycle critique' thread.. more ppl will help u out with your cycle options then.

  7. #7
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    that cycle is way to short bro..
    3 weeks of winny- u arnt gonna see alot..
    u need a decent length cycle - 10 weeks imo.

    make a 'cycle critique' thread.. more ppl will help u out with your cycle options then.
    Just to clarify... don't run winny for 10 weeks... I think The Revolution mean't Test.

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    You need to do a lot more research and all the info is here for you.

    Read the stiky's, study all the profiles in the 'Profile Forum'. Search for "1st Cycle" , "Newbie" etc...

    That is a terrible cycle and will only mess your hormones up and may cause future problems.

  9. #9
    trying2getit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    You need to do a lot more research and all the info is here for you.

    Read the stiky's, study all the profiles in the 'Profile Forum'. Search for "1st Cycle" , "Newbie" etc...

    That is a terrible cycle and will only mess your hormones up and may cause future problems.

    FYI I have done research and in the 'steroid profiles' under 'winstrol depot' I quote:
    "Those dissolved in water must be injected at least every second day, and best results are observed at a daily injection of 50 mg"

    This is why I asked my original question about every other day.

  10. #10
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by trying2getit
    FYI I have done research and in the 'steroid profiles' under 'winstrol depot' I quote:
    "Those dissolved in water must be injected at least every second day, and best results are observed at a daily injection of 50 mg"

    This is why I asked my original question about every other day.
    Im afraid the 'Steroid Profile's' on the main page are slightly out of date, here is a link to "Hooker's" Winstrol Profile:

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=159910

    Winstrol can be injected EOD at double the dosage of ED, but user's tend to say ED is optimal. This will also keep sides down and blood levels as stable as possible.

  11. #11
    the revolution's Avatar
    the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Just to clarify... don't run winny for 10 weeks... I think The Revolution mean't Test.
    yeah, thanks bro, sorry bout that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •