Help with next cycle please!

ok i just got done with 10 weeks on sus at 500mg/week. started taking nolva and clomid but just kinda stopped half way through a couple weeks ago and havent seen any sides at all.

this was the third time ive run sus and i think its not really doing much to me anymore. im thinking that i want to take like 500mg test e or c for my next one. im just wondering what you guys think. im 6'3" and about 190, and yes an ectomorph, a bad one. this is why i dont mind gettin just plain big, not necessarily ripped.

i was thinkin, like i said above:
    weeks 1-? 500mg/wk test e
    1-4 dbol , not much
    nolva and clomid

i just wanna know what you think? also i was thinking equipoise because of its ability to keep gains. by the time i do this next cycle i will be out of college and have a real job so money will not really matter that much, hgh crossed my mind, but i dont think id know where to find it.

anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    ok i just got done with 10 weeks on sus at 500mg/week. started taking nolva and clomid but just kinda stopped half way through a couple weeks ago and havent seen any sides at all.

this was the third time ive run sus and i think its not really doing much to me anymore. im thinking that i want to take like 500mg test e or c for my next one. im just wondering what you guys think. im 6'3" and about 190, and yes an ectomorph, a bad one. this is why i dont mind gettin just plain big, not necessarily ripped.

i was thinkin, like i said above:
    weeks 1-? 500mg/wk test e
    1-4 dbol , not much
    nolva and clomid

i just wanna know what you think? also i was thinking equipoise because of its ability to keep gains. by the time i do this next cycle i will be out of college and have a real job so money will not really matter that much, hgh crossed my mind, but i dont think id know where to find it.

anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    youve ran sust 3 times.. and ur 190 pounds - ouch.. and ur 6'3'' really ouch.

you obviously have a sad diet, and ur not taking in enough calories daily..
    you need to EAT guy, EAT ..alot more FOOD
    cuz theres no way in hell u should be 190.. 6'3'' after doin 3 sust cycles as u claimed.

well the first two werent really cycles and im not 100% sure the first was even sus, it was homebrewed. first was three years ago and i took 6 shots over the course of 6 weeks, how retarded is that? a year later i took 8 shots over 8 weeks plus 400mg deca /week for 10 wks. i guess you would say that i didnt do enough research and listened to my stupid friends too much. my diet was crap also, you were right about that. this is why i wanna do it right next time because i have so much trouble gaining weight, even fat. 5 weeks ago right after my last shot i got into a fight and broke my left hand (shoulda seen the other guy...) and havent been able to work out so im back to where i was before i even started. i was about 203 when i stopped working out and i looked good for being that tall and only 200lbs, i dont concentrate on my legs so there wasnt a big portion of my weight in them.

Thread Information