Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    336

    oil base test suspension

    i have oil base test suspension would the halflife be different than the waterbase?

  2. #2
    mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    336
    bump

  3. #3
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    i have oil base test suspension would the halflife be different than the waterbase?
    Nah, shoot both 3xED

  4. #4
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    2xed minimum

  5. #5
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    2xed minimum
    can you do 1 time a day? what would happen?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    can you do 1 time a day? what would happen?
    Suspension's half-life is very short. For optimal results it should be shot a minimum of twice/day.

  7. #7
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Suspension's half-life is very short. For optimal results it should be shot a minimum of twice/day.
    I heard 1/2 life is 12 hours... so once a day would be fine. A lot of people shoot it twice a day. I am doing 1 cc per day and its great.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    I heard 1/2 life is 12 hours... so once a day would be fine. A lot of people shoot it twice a day. I am doing 1 cc per day and its great.
    Curious....homebrew??? How much and how long have you been on your suspension?? Results?? I only ask because I've never ran it and I just brewed a batch up.

  9. #9
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Curious....homebrew??? How much and how long have you been on your suspension?? Results?? I only ask because I've never ran it and I just brewed a batch up.
    did you find the recipe to brew that on this site?

  10. #10
    Titan1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    624
    but whait a minute if it is in oil the halflife cant be as short as waterbased

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    did you find the recipe to brew that on this site?
    Yep......http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=suspension

  12. #12
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Curious....homebrew??? How much and how long have you been on your suspension?? Results?? I only ask because I've never ran it and I just brewed a batch up.

    Illusion Laboratories... TNE 100... Bad to the bone!!!

  13. #13
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    thank you!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    Illusion Laboratories... TNE 100... Bad to the bone!!!
    Yea....so I've heard....also heard it goes through a slin pin and is painless.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •