511220 is offline Associate Member

Waiting for crash...?????

Some insight from the vets and experienced is appreciated here.

I'm wondering when the after cycle crash will occur?

Ok, here's the dealio. First cycle, planned 16 weeks. Ran 13. 1-7 300/300 Test cyp/EQ. Bumped to 400/400 for weeks 8-13. Cut the EQ at 12. I put on exactly 20 lbs from 204 to 224 in a very steady fashion. Minimal water weight if any, and ZERO sides. So far so good...

Well last injection of test was on 05/12/2005. 14 days ago. Ran HCG weeks 13-14 @ 500IU EOD. Started clomid 4 days ago, ran 150mg first two days and been on 100mg the last 2 days.

I'm still getting great pumps, great srength and no loss of sex drive at all. Actually since the clomid ,sex has gotten a little more interesting.

Is the cyp still active 2 weeks out? When do you think I'll feel the change from "on" to "off"?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you are working on starting back up your hpta and doing your pct, just keep up the caloric intake including protein, back down training volume but hit it very intense(work out no more that 45 minutes), and rest. The crash you are talking about may or maynot happen if you do pct correct or can recover in good fashion.

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    hopefully ull get lucky if u train hard the crash really sux stick 2 pct religiously

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you are working on starting back up your hpta and doing your pct, just keep up the caloric intake including protein, back down training volume but hit it very intense(work out no more that 45 minutes), and rest. The crash you are talking about may or maynot happen if you do pct correct or can recover in good fashion.
    Thanks Meso,

This is exactly what I'm doing and...so far so good! I'm just expecting some dramatic change in appetite, sex drive, training intensity etc...and so far, nothing!

Thread Information