Thread: how long on gh?

go4gold is offline Member

how long on gh?

i was wondering how long on can be on gh for, i was planning about 26 weeks, just wondering if this sounds ok, plan on taking the gh with t3, don't need the insulin , cause not looking to gain that much weight, want to get from 160 to 185 lbs with a shit load of fat burned off. also plan on doing a coulpe small cycles of sus and ox while doing the gh. i know, pretty expensive cycle, but the gain i hope for will be true awsome gains with a shit load of strength added on. i want no water and something i will lose a few months down the road cause i don't plan on juicing for much longer. tired of this up and down gains. i feel the sides will be minimal and will give me what i am looking for. just wondering what u guys think and also when should i start to see results in the gh( about a 6 weeks into it i'm guessing). thanks.

can u stay on it for more then 6 months

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I have heard cases where people have gone on it for a whole year. But GH isn't for everyone. How old are you? GH is something that young people really shouldn't be thinking about.

superbeast is offline Member
    You can stay on GH for quite some time. Many of the guys will tell you that you need to be on it for at least 3 months. I disagree. I can feel a difference in my general feeling of well-being in a couple days. You can also feel a difference in your pump almost immediately.

i'm 23 weighing about 5'5" 160 guessing 12%bf. want to get up to 185 solid. this is a cycle i plan on doing in the next year, so have some time to really plan it out. don't want sides, gains that will go after i stop useing, i also know gh can't be tested. i'm a competitive olympic weightlifter who just wants to gain solid musle and get strong as hell, anything over 185 for me is way to big. i plan on a 24 week cycle (5 on, 2 off at 4 iu's a day) with t3 added in with the cycle. what do ya guys think, give it a try.

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    i stay on approx 10 monthhs out of the year..but i'm also 40 and would not advise this to the younger bros

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    If you are thinking of doing a couple of cycles use it to bridge thats what I would do, also it will keep the cost down.
    example....8week cycle of sust.....8week cycle of gh......and so on and so forth.

Thread Information