I am about to start a test e cycle, and I am trying to decide on two things, if I should shoot every 5 days or every week, and if you can do a "partial" front load or not.

So first off, should I shoot every 5 days, or every week? Will it make that much of a difference? I understand it's best to maintain test levels as constant as possible, but since test e has a half life of 10.5 days, is is really necessary to shoot every 5 days? Will it make that big of a difference?

Secondly, I was thinking of front loading, or doing a "partial" fornt load... I understand that front loading sppeds up the time the test kicks in, but I am wondering if you can do a "partial" front load?

Like instead of loading with double the ammount of test and have it kick in immediatly, could you front load with and additional 50% of the total amount and have it kick in sooner than not front loading, but not as quick as a full front load....

So like if I was going to do 500mg/week I could do a partial front load with 750mg, then continue with 500mg/week for the duration of my cycle; then I would have the test kick in within two weeks or so instead of 3-4 (with no front load), but not as quick as a full front load.

Wow....sorry guys, that was way too detailed.....

A very long story short....should I shoot every 5 days, or every week? Will it make that much of a difference?

and "partial" front loading work, right?

Thanks.