Thread: Coming off

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Coming off

Hey guys....may seem like a stupid question but i was just wondering how long after your last injection should one start to lose gains and how much.....ive been off over six weeks and with eating lots and creatine ive actually gained a couple pounds...i realize some of that is water from the creatine

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    did u do proper PCT

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if proper PCT was aquired and your still eating like a bull, i dont see why you would loose weight. i know you everybody sheds water weight, but ive been off for abotu 4 weeks and im in youre shoes i have gained weight. could be a little bit of fat cuz i eat so much, but you should be fine if you did a clomid, nolva, and tribulus. thats what im on also right now

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    after six weeks ur basically over the hump of when u'd lose the weight, but u still need to keep ur diet good, and training good as well.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    if proper PCT was aquired and your still eating like a bull, i dont see why you would loose weight. i know you everybody sheds water weight, but ive been off for abotu 4 weeks and im in youre shoes i have gained weight. could be a little bit of fat cuz i eat so much, but you should be fine if you did a clomid, nolva, and tribulus. thats what im on also right now
    yeah i did just finished clomid and still still taking nolva....this is encouraging because everyone had me thinkin id lose 15pnds

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    no your not gonna lose everything you gain. i mean you gained solid muscle and it is there. what would be the point of being on AAS if you were to lose everything when coming off. now if you were to stop working out you might be screwed, but as a AAS user that is out of the question. dont get discouraged and most of all dont believe everything you hear.

Thread Information