fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

insane dbol gains

started my test 500mg/wk and dbol 35mg/day on sunday of last week, tha highest my bench as ever been is 300, but its dropped drastically, last week i was doing 250 on bench, now im doin 300 only a week later, wil i be makin gains like this tha entire time im on dbol?

100m champ is offline Member
    Wow.. thats one big improvement in strength

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if it is the dbol doing that bro. making 50lbs in a week. IDK about that one. lifting is all mental also and knowing your on steroids makes you work harder and basically you can lift more with the right mentality

ye i dono, maybe it was jus mental, but pushin 225 4 times was all i could get for a while and now its back at 300, be great if my gains are like this every week

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    shit im starting my dbol test cyp cycle in 5 weeks. man if it is true that you have gained this much i hope it works for me

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    dbol 's really androgenic , and powerful in the 'strength' respect..
    50lbs in one week.. ive heard of 50lb increase in 2 weeks..
    so maybe - mentallity is key too, who knows.
    keep giviner bro

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Also, muscle has memory. That plays an important role. Once you get to a certain point, it is relatively easy to get back to that point (most of the time). I think if you had taken some time off then started back....muscle memory and the mental advantage of knowing you have juice in you could do that. That strength increase will definately not continue to increase at that rate. Let us know in a week what it looks like. Just find this thread and update it. Good luck.

thanks

ill update

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Also, muscle has memory. That plays an important role. Once you get to a certain point, it is relatively easy to get back to that point (most of the time). I think if you had taken some time off then started back....muscle memory and the mental advantage of knowing you have juice in you could do that. That strength increase will definately not continue to increase at that rate. Let us know in a week what it looks like. Just find this thread and update it. Good luck.
    FYI... muscle does not have memory. This is a common term floating around the lifting world. Actually, your body has an acquired motor program that developed over time from the continued training that you do. This motor program figuring itself out again is what is actually happening when you get the gains back quickly after starting training again. The hard part is developing it. Now ya know!

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter007
    FYI... muscle does not have memory. This is a common term floating around the lifting world. Actually, your body has an acquired motor program that developed over time from the continued training that you do. This motor program figuring itself out again is what is actually happening when you get the gains back quickly after starting training again. The hard part is developing it. Now ya know!

i know what he means tho, without gettin techincal with it,
    size and strenght youve once had, will be easier to gain back, than it was to achieve it the first time.

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    i know what he means tho, without gettin techincal with it,
    size and strenght youve once had, will be easier to gain back, than it was to achieve it the first time.
    Just trying to further expand everyones knowledge. The more you know, the more you grow! We're all here to learn... and teach.

Thread Information