natedogg is offline Junior Member

shrinking fast need some advice please!!!

ok so i know that im just a newbie and i ****ed up and rushed my first first cycle and gott real big and then lost almost half of the weight and now i look at myself in the mirror and all i see is scrawny lil me starin back at me i have been off for two months and just realized what pct is all about so i purchased some new gear for my next cycle and clomid that way i can do it right but im not sure if it would be ok to use the clomid now or would that just be a waste and i know time on should equal time off so from now on thats what i will stick too but i cant decide if i wanna just wait one more month too go back on and then use the clomid for pct the right way or should i take the clomid now and then buy another for my upcoming cycle please help me with some advice thanks bros

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    just wait (time on=time off), then utilize what you know now and run your cycle w/ proper PCT, and you should keep most of your gains

Froggy is offline Member
    Depends on what your specific situation is right now...Sorry Bro but...How are your nuts & your sex drive??? If its all good then...its all good...if not then maybe try a little clomid for a couple of weeks...or...

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Unless your sex drive is f-ed, just wait out awhile. Start your next cycle and remember proper pct, clomid this time

natedogg is offline Junior Member

allright then

thanx for the advice bros ill do that, sex drive is still good so... ill just wait and do it right this time thanx again oh yeah nuts are fine too

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    as much as i hate clomid i would never go without it after cycle. i just ended 3 days ago. i was having some crazy dreams. one night i kept kicking my girlfriend for some reason while i was sleeping.

Thread Information